Making your own pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making your own pizza

I haven't made a pizza since i was in the 7th grade ('98)

But someone give me a good dough recipe(doesnt matter what type of pizza, i'm up for any style)

I've goggled some new york style pizza but they are all a little different and all the reviews are... "thats not NY style"
    Same goes for other types of pizza i've searched.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

We use this recipe but with no yeast or rising. Just mix then cook. We use cheap quarry tiles from Lowes in the oven.

Comment

Here is my homemade grilled pizza...I cooked 2 of them last night, but had to finish the 2nd one in the oven due to massive heat loss on the grill (I want the pizza oven add-on). I just didn't want to add more charcoal to the fire and have to tend to it that much longer. If I had been able to start it sooner, I would have added
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Our family has a tradition – we make pizza on Christmas day. A tsp of yeast to a pound of plain flour. Everybody chooses their own toppings and makes their own pizzas. Can’t think of Christmas without pizza.

Comment

damn sir that sure looks tasty.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
          X