Big
        Ugly
        Fat
        Fuckers
        Eating
        Together
        Hey!

Comment

I dig Furr's for what it is. The chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes taste pretty good. It's not "oh my God that was incredible" or anything, but it's not bad for the price.

It's leaps and bounds better than Golden Corral. GC is seriously some of the worst food I've ever paid for.

Comment

My palate is a bitch ass punk, I'm sure Furr's would be yummy!
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              I dig Furr's for what it is. The chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes taste pretty good. It's not "oh my God that was incredible" or anything, but it's not bad for the price.

It's leaps and bounds better than Golden Corral. GC is seriously some of the worst food I've ever paid for.
              You know how it is Jared, a bunch of multi-millionaires up in this bitch that only eat at Bobs chop house and Mi Dia's.
              I only go to Luby's once or twice a year because its kind of pricey for what you get and not all that good, but I like cafeteria food, I guess from my school days.
              Furr's was on par with Luby's and actually cheaper and they are fresher, nothing was bad tasting. I won't be going there daily or monthly, but is was pretty good.

SO FUCK OFF HATERS!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                You know how it is Jared, a bunch of multi-millionaires up in this bitch that only eat at Bobs chop house and Mi Dia's.
                I only go to Luby's once or twice a year because its kind of pricey for what you get and not all that good, but I like cafeteria food, I guess from my school days.
                Furr's was on par with Luby's and actually cheaper and they are fresher, nothing was bad tasting. I won't be going there daily or monthly, but is was pretty good.

SO FUCK OFF HATERS!
                You gotta ball harder! Good doesn't always mean expensive. There are exceptions. cafeteria style food just plain sucks, Mr. LuAnn Platter!
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  You gotta ball harder! Good doesn't always mean expensive. There are exceptions. cafeteria style food just plain sucks.
                  Been there done that have the fat gut to prove it! I used to go to Chamberlins in Addsion once or twice a week. Meal with no wine $100.00 ,meal with one bottle of wine $200.00, 2 bottles of wine $300.00, they knew me by name and always had a table for me. The turds used to come out the same the next day Brent.
                  I do know good food and I go to the places that taste good and use good ingredients. I've found that I don't have to spend that much money to keep me alive and make a nice stye turd.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Mr. LuAnn Platter!
                  Now you're just being mean, Brent. You know damn well my fat ass can't get full on a LuAnn platter...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X