i want a badd a$$ tasty delicious breakfast burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ you forgot Tostada on the list
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I could think of multiple places in Oak Cliff for a good breakfast burrito but Gonzalez on Jefferson is the one I always go back to regularly. Thick ass flour tortilla wrapped around a burrito so big that one typically fills me up. Taco's are similarly big (and good).

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
        ^ you forgot Tostada on the list
        Tostada and Chalupa = flat crispy taco

Comment

Gordita!

Comment

fuck your gordita, a Torta is where it's at!

Comment

The Bruams Grande Burrito isn't bad, IMO. It's on a fake ass tortilla, but everything else is fresh.
              Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                The Bruams Grande Burrito isn't bad, IMO. It's on a fake ass tortilla, but everything else is fresh.
                Had one a few weeks ago and didn't much care for it.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  oohh!! where is that?!?!

<-- still looking for something around Frisco/McKinney, and don't want to hear anything about Mariana's...
                  Try your local construction site and wait for the ladies.that pull up in their own cars.

Comment

Ok, back in the day, there was this gas station on Winscott in Benbrook that used to make the most awesome chipotle size breakfast burritos. Huge 14in flour tortilla, with lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, sausage, bacon, or chorizo, shredded potatoes, and japs. I cannot find anyplace that makes a breakfast burrito like that anymore, especially in the ne part of FW. Anyone know a place that has this shit?!

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                      Ok, back in the day, there was this gas station on Winscott in Benbrook that used to make the most awesome chipotle size breakfast burritos. Huge 14in flour tortilla, with lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, sausage, bacon, or chorizo, shredded potatoes, and japs. I cannot find anyplace that makes a breakfast burrito like that anymore, especially in the ne part of FW. Anyone know a place that has this shit?!
                      Quickway on Vickery at Clover Lane or the Quickway off Montgomery St. across from the museum and Will Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        Quickway on Vickery at Clover Lane or the Quickway off Montgomery St. across from the museum and Will Rogers.
                        How is the food at these places. i work right across the street from the the vickery and have been wanting to try this place.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          How is the food at these places. i work right across the street from the the vickery and have been wanting to try this place.
                          I haven't been in years, but the burritos are good (breakfast and lunch) and the breakfast sandwiches, burgers, etc are good. In case you haven't tried Fernandez's or Meli's yet those are pretty good and both on Vickery.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            Dood! Wtf are you waiting for?! Walk your ass over there and let us all know!

Comment

No votes for Rudys? They're pretty tasty

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                                i know you said ft worth but fuel city has those just like you decribed. i personally like my breakfast burritos to only have egg/meat/potato and some hot sauwce

Comment

Working...
                                X