No announcement yet.

i want a badd a$$ tasty delicious breakfast burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o as i forget, there is a place called MI TIERRA off camp bowie near 183. its right across the.street from Riscky BBQ, they have some B.O.B. an it is also a meat market. the place on vickery blvd does have those chimes that Alsup has just an FYI.

Comment

Gibberish, just a FYI

Comment

and Meli SUCKS BALLS

Comment

Just had a breakfast burrito from Fate gasstation, it made me more hungry. Wish i could try one freshly made. Mmm thise potatoe nice and soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            I could think of multiple places in Oak Cliff for a good breakfast burrito but Gonzalez on Jefferson is the one I always go back to regularly. Thick ass flour tortilla wrapped around a burrito so big that one typically fills me up. Taco's are similarly big (and good).
            Gonzalez also had the best Carne Guisada in Dallas and the best Asado De Puerco but you better enjoy spicy if you get the Asado. On weekends they do chillaquillas with carne guisada plates. Take those big ass tortillas and make yourself one mean breakfast taco.

My other favorite is picadillo from Fuel City which you can order for breakfast. It's also spicy enough to wake you up but isn't so hot it lacks flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Gonzalez also had the best Carne Guisada in Dallas and the best Asado De Puerco but you better enjoy spicy if you get the Asado. On weekends they do chillaquillas with carne guisada plates. Take those big ass tortillas and make yourself one mean breakfast taco.

My other favorite is picadillo from Fuel City which you can order for breakfast. It's also spicy enough to wake you up but isn't so hot it lacks flavor.
              you can order the picadillo anytime. and theyre even zagat rated, you know, since youre such a badass food critic and all...

Comment

Definitely Gonzalez has some great food. Everytime I go, I order extra tortillas and use that to eat with rather than a fork to maximize my tortilla usage LOL! And any extra tortillas get taken home by me. Damn, making me hungry now!

Comment

for breakfast tacos, two amigos in waxahachie. their migas are off the chain

Comment

40 min drive but I'm seriously thinking about it...

Comment

Damn yous...

Comment

Mmmmm real Carne G!!!

Gonna have to try this joint.

Comment

It was almost as good as my homemade... So it was pretty damn good. The beans and rice were fantastic as well. Solid all the way around.

They will bring you warm salsa. Ask for the cold and it's far better.

Comment

looks like diarrhea

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              It was almost as good as my homemade... So it was pretty damn good. The beans and rice were fantastic as well. Solid all the way around.

They will bring you warm salsa. Ask for the cold and it's far better.
                              That looks good. I worked at the fiesta mart a black down the street.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

But seriously you guys need to try this place. And if you're a smoker the bar section you can smoke. Really cheap too. The Beef fajita platter for two will actually feed 4. Only like $15.

This was few weeks ago. Went back last night and it was just as good. So they are very consistent.

But roadhouse is good too.

And finally eat at boiling crab. And let me tell you it's the Bomb!
                                Last edited by soap; 08-29-2015, 09:09 PM.
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X