No announcement yet.

i want a badd a$$ tasty delicious breakfast burrito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get a mexican as a friend. Then you can get their mom home cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Whoa whoa whoa. Green chile is awesome in it's own right. It most certainly isn't Mexican, though.

I'm sorry you guys in CO have shit options to choose from for Mexican, but don't go knocking green chile out of angst.

Green Chile is the best thing about NM.

Comment

I had an "enchilada" in Chicago once.. Fucking terrible. It made me appreciate Texas even more.

Comment

Hatch Green Chiles rock your face off.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Damn yous...

I was there eating carne guisada on Saturday when the Cowboys were on. We are there often enough they know us. It was hard not ordering the guisado de puerco but that dish is hot. It's my sons favorite, while I love it an entire platter is a bit much.

Go on Sunday and get the guisada with chillaquilles.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I'll tell you like I tell everyone else. Go to the Pioneer on University in Denver, and get the chili rellenos. You will not regret it.
              I am honestly insulted by the entire chille relleno movement. When I lived in west Texas and frequented restaurants there, the Chihuahua part of Mexico and a lot of New Mexico, chille rellenos were FREE fucking garnish on your dinner platter.... paying for them still pissed me off.

Oh and green chile is indigenous to West TX, New Mexico and the Chihuahua f'n desert. It's Mexican. There are actually huge differences in Mexican food by region. I'm a Northern Mexico desert eating MoFo which is why Gonzalez simply rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I was there eating carne guisada on Saturday when the Cowboys were on. We are there often enough they know us. It was hard not ordering the guisado de puerco but that dish is hot. It's my sons favorite, while I love it an entire platter is a bit much.

Go on Sunday and get the guisada with chillaquilles.
                We were there at the same time then....

Guisada and chilaquilles sounds like heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                  But, it's so good when it goes in.

Otherwise, nothing beats Santiago's in Colorado.

I would never say that place is good. Diego is much better. Down the street from hooters.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    We were there at the same time then....

Guisada and chilaquilles sounds like heaven.
                    I had chilaquilles for breakfast Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      I am honestly insulted by the entire chille relleno movement. When I lived in west Texas and frequented restaurants there, the Chihuahua part of Mexico and a lot of New Mexico, chille rellenos were FREE fucking garnish on your dinner platter.... paying for them still pissed me off.

Oh and green chile is indigenous to West TX, New Mexico and the Chihuahua f'n desert. It's Mexican. There are actually huge differences in Mexican food by region. I'm a Northern Mexico desert eating MoFo which is why Gonzalez simply rocks.
                      I hear what you're saying, but these are excellent. Highly worth the price. If you find yourself up that way, glitchu some.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• While driving through New Mexico, we stopped in a town north of Albuquerque called Bernalillo. We just needed something to eat, and stopped at a place called The Range Café.

I had Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs - covered in green chile gravy. Might be the best fucking thing I ever ate.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          While driving through New Mexico, we stopped in a town north of Albuquerque called Bernalillo. We just needed something to eat, and stopped at a place called The Range Café.

I had Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs - covered in green chile gravy. Might be the best fucking thing I ever ate.
                          Pic? Sounds fantastic

Comment

• I didn't get a pic. But, here is a link to their menu with a few photos of the restaurant and their food (the CFS is a breakfast item): http://www.rangecafe.com/menu/

Really an awesome, unexpected experience. We ate there again on our way out of town!
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              I didn't get a pic. But, here is a link to their menu with a few photos of the restaurant and their food (the CFS is a breakfast item): http://www.rangecafe.com/menu/

Really an awesome, unexpected experience. We ate there again on our way out of town!
                              I can't believe you didn't whip out your phone immediately, take a picture, and post it to Facebook [emoji41]

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                I can't believe you didn't whip out your phone immediately, take a picture, and post it to Facebook [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X