Cake Bites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cake Bites

This is not an open advertisement. I've cleared this with Tyler, and I feel it would be best that the thread be locked or removed after the delivery date. 2165 Turbo Rail has ordered a cake from me and mentioned in the other thread that it would be convenient if I were to deliver the cake to Carollton for him and anyone interested would have a more convenient place to get some cake bites. I am out in Greenville and its not convenient for you guys over in the metroplex. So here is the proposal. I figure it will take 10 dozen or more sold for it to be worth the additional time away from the kitchen. So, Here is what I've got.

Cake bites $5/box of 6

Pumpkin, french vanilla, triple chocolate, peppermint, and mint chocolate

Truffles $1 each

Peanut butter, chocolate

Bark (still working on pricing)

White chocolate peppermint

Chocolate w/ pecans

Chocolate w/ walnuts
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

This is a good deal Russell. I hope these guys will spend 5 or 10 bucks to get these cake bites or any of the other stuff so you can reach more DFWM people that wouldn't normally order something from you because of the distance.

FYI... if this happens, Russell can leave your items with me and you can pick them up at my house...

this way we don't have Russell trying to meet up with a bunch of different people. He can just drop them here and take off and ya'll can come buy as needed or I can arrange to meet up if needed

I'm going to let the Carrollton crew know about this as well since they are all close to me
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Put me in for 10$

Ill do six cake bites and five peanut butter truffles. Do cake bites have to be all one flavor?
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Put me in for 10$

Ill do six cake bites and five peanut butter truffles. Do cake bites have to be all one flavor?
          No, I've been doing holiday assorted and french vanilla/triple chocolate assorted.

Holiday: 2 each Peppermint, Mint Chocolate, and Pumpkin

FV/TC: 3 each

Otherwise I end up with random halves of boxes.

As for payment, I can do cash/check/credit card/paypal I would like to avoid pay pal as I'm not sure how a bunch of gifts coming across is going to tie my accounts up. but if it is the last/only resort then I'll make it work

Comment

What's the delivery date?
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I've got to confirm my work schedule for an exact date. Late next week. Either thurs/friday evening or saturday morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

And if y'all can't come when he does I can keep them at my house till you can make it there or we arrange somewhere to meet
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I'd be interested in a dozen or so. I could pick up in Mckinney in bulk and some of you guys could pick them up from my office in Grapevine if you wanted.

FYI... I picked up Tim's cake from you last week.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't like chocolate, what are my options? That last one looks purty good.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      That's racist!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        That's racist!
                        yes, yes it is
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Do you like pumpkin pie? They are all dipped in some type of chocolate. The pumpkin, peppermint, and french vanilla are dipped in white chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                            I'd be interested in a dozen or so. I could pick up in Mckinney in bulk and some of you guys could pick them up from my office in Grapevine if you wanted.

FYI... I picked up Tim's cake from you last week.
                            It was a pleasure to meet you! Glad you guys liked what the one's you tried!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              Do you like pumpkin pie? They are all dipped in some type of chocolate. The pumpkin, peppermint, and french vanilla are dipped in white chocolate.
                              I am good with white choc, what is in that last pic?

Comment

Working...
                              X