Chopped challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopped challenge.

So as a Christmas present my sister got me and her boyfriend a "Chopped" basket. It was a lot of fun and would recommend doing this for anyone that enjoys cooking.

Well anyway I thought I would post up my stuff for the hell of it.. (I should add 2 of the judges were vegetarians.

Appetizer Ingredients: Mini Fillo shells, Edible Flowers, and Pretzel and cheddar crackers.

I made fried mashed potato balls.

Entree Ingredients: Broccoli, Some weird round pasta, and Buttered Popcorn jelly beans.

I made Sauteed portabello mushroom topped with crushed jellybeans pasta and a three tomato sauce with steamed broccoli and garlic Toast.

Dessert Ingredients: Butterscotch Beer(non alcoholic), mini peanut butter cups, and Scones mix.

I made a scone cinnamon roll topped with peanut butter chocolate sauce and butterscotch beer sauce served with butterscotch beer coffee.

Just thought I would share.. like i said it was a ton of fun!

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

^bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
        I should add 2 of the judges were vegetarians
        This just invalidated everything.

Comment

We'd like to see a better use of the ingredients. It seems as if you just added the flowers as an afterthought, without really incorporating them into your dish. As a result of that, you've been chopped.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Just threw the jelly beans on too? Chopped!

Comment

Those are tomatoes, drunk Santa.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Crushed jelly beans in the second dish jeor! There are no commas so maybe crushed jelly bean pasta?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  We'd like to see a better use of the ingredients. It seems as if you just added the flowers as an afterthought, without really incorporating them into your dish. As a result of that, you've been chopped.
                  I used the flowers to flavor the water the potatoes were boiled in and also added flowers into the mashed potato mix along with garlic, green onion, white cheddar and parmesan cheese. Then used some as garnish.

Now the jelly beans I did just chop/crush up and throw in top. so I should have been chopped..

Comment

Working...
                  X