Just an update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an update

First I want to say thank you to some of the board members who have kept in touch with me during difficult times with my youngest daughter it is nice to know some of you kept in touch just to check up on my family.

Lastly.. Due to a disagreement I lost my job last friday for trying to take off for one of her procedures despite not taking off the entire time at baylor and not missing a day of work in 5 years. I will still be able to get meat deals through my former employees just please be patient so I can get back on my feet and find another job and insurance for the family.

Thanks again
    Daniel

Im sorry you lost your job. I hope you can get into a new one quickly.

Comment

I never bought from you, but thank you for what you have done for everyone.

Now someone offer this guy a job!

Comment

Very sorry you lost your job man. Good vibes sent your way for you daughter and your family man. Hope you're able to land a job man.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Pretty crappy way for your company to handle things that way. Thats what happens in large corporations though. Don't worry about the meat man. Just take care of you and yours.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I hate to a not have a job period but working 70 hours a week on on second shift was putting alot of stress on my wife and my marriage since I was never there. I will start getting deals again on certain things once everything settles down for me.

Comment

Don't worry about deals for us, now is time to take care of yourself. You have done more than enough for many of us, I don't have a job to offer you but if I can do something else please let me know.

Comment

Deals aren't important, take care of the family.

Just out of curiosity, did you ever elect FMLA through your employer to take care of your family? If so, what they did was illegal.... if that was the grounds of which you were terminated.

Comment

If you can profit a bit on the deals to help with supporting your family let us know.

Sorry to hear about shitty management and health problems, both of them really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Deals aren't important, take care of the family.

Just out of curiosity, did you ever elect FMLA through your employer to take care of your family? If so, what they did was illegal.... if that was the grounds of which you were terminated.
                    I did not take fmla because i knew that all of my guys would be the one to suffer so i just stayed working and started remodeling the house to suprise my wife when she got back. I was basically told though that it wouldnt be wise on my part to take off. Im not.concerned with making to much wake. I just want to make up the time with my family

Comment

Sorry to hear - Can you outline what you do/what kind of work you're looking to do?
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That just flat out sucks. I do hope your daughter is doing better. The stress must already be unbearable without the added "bonus" of losing your job. Prayers sent out, man.

Comment

I managed all raw material for a packing plant. Scheduled, ordered, shipped out, and kept track of all receiving and quality assurance for any meat , dry material, packing material and personel on second shift along with all testing of any powered equipment. Investigated all claims against plant, kept track of of all inedible and verified against production runs. Over all inventories done nightly in plant. HACCP and SHARK certified and taught DLx, WMS,MTS, DKCICS, DKCICF2, BILL, and red prairee programs.. basically alot of shipping and receiving

Comment

Hey on a positive note they waited a few days till after christmas ! I just to really wanted to let some of yall know it will be slow but ill start gettin meat again through my old employees and pass along savings

Comment

Sorry to hear that Daniel. Hope you find a new job that will be more understanding.
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X