• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Blow me, and I'll think about it!
    yeah, i'll pass.

Comment

• This was from my first trip to Salt Lick. I won't say it's the best I've had but it's definitely in my top 5, especially for just a different taste on bbq.

Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• We stopped at salt lick after motogp, it was pretty good but nothing i would go out of the way to get again.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          We stopped at salt lick after motogp, it was pretty good but nothing i would go out of the way to get again.
          especially since they smoke indoors on electric smokers, then transfer cooked meat to the open pit area for warming and show...

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            yeah, i'll pass.
            Well, you could have gotten out of the blow job if you would have called to meet up for drinks while you were in town... So that's not my fault.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Well, you could have gotten out of the blow job if you would have called to meet up for drinks while you were in town... So that's not my fault.
              LOL! We got there on saturday afternoon, left for austin @ 430a sunday morn. the drive home took 6+ hours, and monday was busy taking care of moms house and making sure everything else i could possibly do was taken care of.

that said, you know my number and knew when we'd be around!

Comment

• I didn't read the whole thread so sorry if already posted but Woody Creek in Springtown is damned good! They have a location in Fort Worth too, but I've heard it isn't nearly as good.

It's become a road trip destination for us when we take the old cars for a weekend cruise. Not a bad ride out there either (as far as the landscape goes)....114 west to 51 South. It sits in the back northwest corner of the town square...or just follow your nose, you'll find it.

There is also a Hard 8 in Roanoke now as well...I've been once and it was pretty good.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Salt Lick is meh...but what isn't meh is Pecan Lodge in Dallas. Best brisket in DFW!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    There is also a Hard 8 in Roanoke now as well...I've been once and it was pretty good.
                    The gf and I just went there a few days ago. They're proud of their stuff, but it was very good. As a whole, better than any of the big names Fort Worth has to offer (Angelo's, Railhead, etc.). Actually, I take that back. Cooper's was much better the last time I tried them, and comparable to H8. I'd have to try them again to compare.

Comment

• Went to The Slow Bone today.

Ribs and chicken weren't ready when we got there around 11ish, but the brisket, pork loin, and cilantro sausage were awesome. The fried okra, scalloped potatoes, and hush puppies were on point too. I going back soon to try the ribs and chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        Went to The Slow Bone today.

Ribs and chicken weren't ready when we got there around 11ish, but the brisket, pork loin, and cilantro sausage were awesome. The fried okra, scalloped potatoes, and hush puppies were on point too. I going back soon to try the ribs and chicken.

Good lord almighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Good lord almighty.
                          That's my thought as well. I'll hit them up one day this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            Went to The Slow Bone today.

Is this Jack's place? Maple and Motor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Is this Jack's place? Maple and Motor?
                              Yep.

Comment

• Anyone try Lockhart smokehouse ?
                                07 GT500
                                05 SRT10
                                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                                93 Cobra
                                86 coupe
                                Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                                X