Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    off beach? Not bad at all.
    Lonestarjeep Ellis County guys and such.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Ate at the original Sonny Bryan's on Inwood on Saturday. 'twas pretty damn good.

Only went there because Mike Anderson's was closed. They have weird weekend hours.

Comment

• Anyone been to Bone Daddy's recently? It's been a while for me, but I thought the pulled pork was tasty.

Comment

• I had Outlaw in GP again last night. Wasn't the best, but I think they are always pretty good.

Comment

• Hitting up Kenny's new(ish?) @ Shops of Legacy tomorrow. Anyone been there yet?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Hitting up Kenny's new(ish?) @ Shops of Legacy tomorrow. Anyone been there yet?
              Just saw that place for the first time after leaving a business lunch in the area... Let us know how it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Just saw that place for the first time after leaving a business lunch in the area... Let us know how it is...
                A customer of mine said he's heard nothing but great reviews, so he picked the spot for a business lunch. I'll report back tomorrow night.

Comment

• It was decent, but not great. Not your traditional BBQ joint. You don't go through a line. You sit at a table and order from the menu. They have brisket, spare ribs, beef ribs, etc. I did not see a combo plate, or 2-3 meat plate like most places have. Your plate comes with one side. Additional sides are $2.99 each. Most plates were $12-14, so, not bad on price.

The place is very, very small, holding true to Bowers' style. I think max occupancy was 87 ppl. It was very, very busy. I had a reservation and we still had to wait 10 minutes or so. I've heard it is impossible to get in without a res during dinner time, so keep that in mind. The sauce was a bit too sweet for my taste, and not enough heat. It wasn't a bad sauce, just wasn't what I prefer. I didn't bother asking if they had another sauce option, and I should have, so that was my fault.

Also, as is staple @ Kenny's places, they do have the smoked Gouda/white truffle oil Mac n cheese. It's awesome, too. The ribs had good flavor, and was a decent portion (not huge). I just like my BBQ with some heat behind it. 7 out of 10 or so. And only because it lacked the heat.

Comment

• not really BBQ place but Tx Roadhouse makes great Ribs.

Comment

• How's Fred's in Irving?
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        How's Fred's in Irving?
                        Get the Loaded Baked Potato. It's a must.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          Yes.

Oh and the Barbacoa next door at Nuevo Leon, is the fucking bomb! I drive from Allen to Irving every other Sunday for that stuff.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Yes.

Oh and the Barbacoa next door at Nuevo Leon, is the fucking bomb! I drive from Allen to Irving every other Sunday for that stuff.
                            This man knows what he's talking about! Been going there for close to 20 years maybe? Best Barbacoa in Dallas that I've found.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              What's all on it?
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Yes.

I live no less than 5 minutes from both these places.
                              Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              This man knows what he's talking about! Been going there for close to 20 years maybe? Best Barbacoa in Dallas that I've found.
                              Can we say GTG?
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                there is one in coppell

god bless.
                                Dont know if anyone mentioned this, but there is a Hard 8 in Roanoke now as well. 377 @ Bowie.

Comment

Working...
                                X