I thought it was a joke at first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was a joke at first

But evidently this is some seriously good shit. Bought a range of their stuff to see if it really is as good as people are saying.

Holy shit. Let us know if it's any good.

Comment

Comment

jesus loves u

Comment

Enjoy eating your shit! :-)

Comment

just got my order today (Aww Shit, Bull Shit, Good Shit and Special Shit).

Picked up some Canes (which I think is pretty bland) and holy fuck - this shit is tasty.

I put the Special and Good Shit on the chicken and fries and it was seriously a flavor explosion. Theres a lot goin on. The Aww shit by smell should really make a good flavor kick to a spicy chicken recipe. I'm really looking forward to trying some of this shit in a few sauces and see how things pop.

Comment

shit thats clever

Comment

You sprinkle this shit on anything else yet?

Comment

Let me know when you try this bull shit.

Comment

I bought some of that bull shit and put it on some pork chops tonight and it was damn good. I also used it in a skillet potato dish I make and it turned out good.

Comment

reminds me of this.
                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5R1mTyYMuU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

I'd like to try their salsa, but at $15.00 per jar with shipping, that's gonna be a negative.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I haven't had a chance to really play with them all (diet and shit) but its really fuckin good on popcorn

Comment

been using that "shit" for 2-3 years now. A friend of my fathers started making this and I have been hooked. If I am using a rub that I didn't make myself, it is this stuff.

Comment

So far, the "Special Shit" is probably my favorite. If i'm making some rice, I'll cut a single chicken breast into strips, dust it with the shit and then throw into the skillet with some oil.

I put the bullshit on some "ok" steak (1" thick) with a butter rub and the sear/bark was really tasty.

I'm trying to find something that works with the Aw shit besides popcorn.

Since these things are so fucking huge i'm prolly going to seperate it out into smaller shakers and hand em out so others can try. there's noway i'm going to get through this entire line in anything short of a few years - time to spread the love.

Comment

Working...
                              X