Crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slow55 View Post
    I picked up a 39# sack from Fiesta last Saturday for $1.69 a pound.
    No dead ones and once dumped out and sprayed with water the little fuckers were going ape shit. Not real big ones but not too small either.
    Damn I wish we had one around. The places I priced cam from the local markets, I really don't want to buy in a huge quantities necessary to buy from a wholesaler to get a nice price break, just enough to feed about 10 'professional' crawfish eaters.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow55 View Post
      I picked up a 39# sack from Fiesta last Saturday for $1.69 a pound.
      No dead ones and once dumped out and sprayed with water the little fuckers were going ape shit. Not real big ones but not too small either.
      I haven't bought from them yet this year but that's about how it went last year except I paid $1.29 a lb toward the end of the season. They were field run but none were tiny and very few dead. Everyone else was at least double the price.

Comment

• Saltwater Willy's in Grapevine has an all you can eat crawfish buffet on Tuesdays and Sundays. I think it is $22 per person. A damn good deal if you can put it away. I knocked out 15lbs a couple of weeks ago. The quality was pretty damn good too. Call ahead to make sure they are still doing it.

Yes, I'm a lightweight..

Comment

• I have been eating them every friday for last 3 weeks, $1.79 a pound at Fiesta
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
            I have been eating them every friday for last 3 weeks, $1.79 a pound at Fiesta
            Are they any big? Last year when i went to Fiesta we'd always end up with avg size ones around this time.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Has anybody been to the crawfish festival at Traders Villiage?
              04 GT
              91 LX

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                Are they any big? Last year when i went to Fiesta we'd always end up with avg size ones around this time.
                pretty small, bigger ones are a dollar a pound extra, 2.79

Comment

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                  Has anybody been to the crawfish festival at Traders Villiage?
                  no, but I wonder how much crawfish is going to be, it is this weekend

Comment

pretty small, bigger ones are a dollar a pound extra, 2.79
                    Oh okay, still not a bad price for the larger ones. My only beef with Fiesta is that a lot of them are dead when i start picking them out.

They are running at 3.50 for the larger ones or 3.00 if you buy a 30+lb sack at the asian market i go to.

Comment

• I got a sack of medium from Fiesta for $1.49/lb a couple of weekends ago. Picked them up at like 8 in the morning and didn't start purging them until 3-3:30ish? I was shocked by how very few were dead.

Next time though, I think I'm going to spend the extra on the larger ones.

Comment

no, but I wonder how much crawfish is going to be, it is this weekend
                        Might slide through and see what its all about. I've never been...
                        04 GT
                        91 LX

Comment

• Pre season Crawfish is starting to appear, anyone find any post it up here...

Comment

Pre season Crawfish is starting to appear, anyone find any post it up here...
                            ate at the bayou market yesterday in lewisville, saw a sign for 4.49 a lb i think for some live ones. I was gonna grab some but i figure they would be baby size.

Checked Super H Mart and they didnt have any yet.

Comment

• I'm ready
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X