Restaurant in the ball in downtown Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant in the ball in downtown Dallas

What's the name and is it worth a shit? Yes, I've googled it but I suck at google. I'm guessing it's pricey and you're mainly paying for the view.

Used to be called Antares and sucked big cocks. It's now a Wolfgang Puck joint called 560. I haven't heard anything bad, and reviews seem to be good.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

View is great, it's good food. Much better now as wolfgangs restaurant IMO.

Comment

Thanks guys. Different names being pulled up on google is what was throwing me off.

Comment

Don't remember their food from back in the day but have two glasses that where filled with their Texas Tornados at the time.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Five Sixty.
            Book your reservation 30 minutes before sunset. Friday and Saturday nights are booking 5-6 weeks out if you want something between 8-9pm. I just went last month and it's still top notch, no complaints.

Comment

Antares was an overpriced joke. One of my friends moms was a waitress there so we routinely got free food and lots of free drinks when we went there. The FREE part offset the bad food. Haven't eaten there in about 10 years so I imagine its quite different now.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                Five Sixty.
                Book your reservation 30 minutes before sunset. Friday and Saturday nights are booking 5-6 weeks out if you want something between 8-9pm. I just went last month and it's still top notch, no complaints.

Thanks, man. How's the pricing? Menu online doesn't have pricing, for good reason.

Say two entrees and 4 drinks. Probably around $200 easy?

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  Thanks, man. How's the pricing? Menu online doesn't have pricing, for good reason.

Say two entrees and 4 drinks. Probably around $200 easy?
                  No problem.

Average $45 per entree and maybe $15 per drink depending on your choice. It's nothing abnormally high and you can get out at a decent amount if you watch the alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                  X