No announcement yet.

2013 burger joint list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I'm hungry by than. I was trying to skip breakfast but failed. Although all I picked up was a BK croissan'wich it still filled me up.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Had a good one the other day from Grease Monkey Burgers in Arlington. I had the Angry Burger (Roasted Green Chili peppers, Garlic, Fried Japs, Chipotle Mayo, Pepper Jack Cheese).

Doesn't hurt that they are cattycorner from the old Vandergriff Chevrolet dealership at Center and Division and have a bunch of Vandergriff memorabilia inside They also have live music. Pretty kickass place.

http://www.greasemonkeyburgers.com/#
      This will be the next place I have to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
        Country burger and crown burger in oak cliff ! Try them u wont be disappointed
        Country Burger has always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid but don't go to it as much anymore. Matter of fact I think it's been about a year since I went there. Crown Burger? Is that the one on Hampton just south of Clarendon?

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        If yall havent tried MixedUp Burgers, give it a shot. Ive been impressed with their style. They make the patty with a selection of "mix-in's" so you can have onions, bacon, mushrooms, etc in the patty before cooking.
        I've heard about that place from someone and been meaning to check it out as well.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        When Snuffer's throws their patties on the grill, they are white. They literally dip the party in 1/3 pans full of salt, and coat both sides completely.

I tried Maple & Motor the other day. Jack isn't a dick, he just does things his way, and I admire that. He's not one to put up with people's shit, so good for him.

I'll have to try the Gease Monkey place. That Angry Burger sounds excellent.
        What does putting all that salt do to a burger patty? I've heard doing that to a steak makes it more tender but haven't heard of that on a burger patty. Haven't been to a Snuffers in a while but I like there burgers and there fried mushrooms.

Maple & Motor makes a pretty damn good burger. I also had there loaded tater tots and that thing was a meal in itself. Twisted Root is another favorite of mine.

Comment

crap. im out. i dont wanna leave my ZA office waiting at work while i stuff my face with a bacon burger. It's already 6pm there. sorry gents.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Where's everyone at?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by rick modena View Post
                where's everyone at?
                11:45?
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Im at work.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm at work too, but i am hankering for some 50/50 burger. I shall visit Flips one day
                    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I didn't check this thread yesterday, so I had no idea when it was happening. I hope Tim doesn't go out of his way to bring that GH stuff. I had completely forgotten about it!
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Oh...11:45 lol.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

so who's going, I am about to head that way
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            I didn't check this thread yesterday, so I had no idea when it was happening. I hope Tim doesn't go out of his way to bring that GH stuff. I had completely forgotten about it!
                            If he brings it , expect a nut check.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              lol

it was a joke, I threw that shit away already

leaving my office now

Comment

Pulling in now...

Comment

Working...
                                X