No announcement yet.

Hot Sauce -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe no one has said Tapatio yet. My absolute favorite right there! If you havent tried it you are missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      Sriracha, cholula and tapatio.
      Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
      I cant believe no one has said Tapatio yet. My absolute favorite right there! If you havent tried it you are missing out.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
        Ill try anything with "TEXAS " in it. I WILL however, make sure its not made out of state.
        Produced in Buda, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Produced in Buda, TX.
          Im on it !

PS.... Siracha on Doritos is not good.... Siracha is only good on rice ,

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
            Everyone loves The Siracha!

I have a full bottle at the house, doesnt get much play. Maybe ill try it on some doritos.
            I bought some because so many people rave about it. I vote meh.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
              Originally posted by EW View Post
              It's great compared to tabasco (burnt out on most varieties of it, except the chipotle)

My favorite is Winston's Hot Sauce out of Austin...

Start off with a small amount, it can ruin a meal but tastes great.

Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I try just about every different hot sauce I can find. Of all the ones I've had, the ones that I think actually have good flavor and are good on everything are from Jardine's, Marie Sharp's, El Yucateco, Sontava, and Iguana. I like to burn my ass of every once in a while, but those are my go to sauces. I also like Pickapeppa from Jamaica but it's a different sort of flavor almost more like a hot steak sauce type taste.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  I try just about every different hot sauce I can find. Of all the ones I've had, the ones that I think actually have good flavor and are good on everything are from Jardine's, Marie Sharp's, El Yucateco, Sontava, and Iguana. I like to burn my ass of every once in a while, but those are my go to sauces. I also like Pickapeppa from Jamaica but it's a different sort of flavor almost more like a hot steak sauce type taste.
                  Where did you find Marie Sharp's? I've only seen it in Belize.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Where did you find Marie Sharp's? I've only seen it in Belize.
                      The first time I had it a co-worker had brought it back from Belize. You can buy it online, so sometimes I'll order a bunch of different hot sauces to make it worth paying shipping.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I like hot sauce but only very seldom.... I don't like the way my bunghole feels the next day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                          The first time I had it a co-worker had brought it back from Belize. You can buy it online, so sometimes I'll order a bunch of different hot sauces to make it worth paying shipping.
                          I'm sure someone has them private label something for sale in the US. I need to take a plant tour and look for labels!

Comment

We go through bottles of Sriracha on a regular basis, but I also have a good supply of my own home-fermented pepper sauce during this time of the year due to having a large excess of home-grown peppers. I have two quarts left over from winter and two gallons fermenting at the moment.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'm late to this party but the topic is worth chinning in. My fridge has Jamaica Hell Fire.

Stevo, your home brew sounds good. What peppers do you use?
                              Last edited by GT George; 12-31-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Grab some of this if you want something TASTY !

Comment

Working...
                                X