Pollo Regio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollo Regio

This place any good? They are popping up everywhere, I've got one across the street from my shop and I'd like to check it out, what is good there?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Ate there once and I remember it was alright, but nothing special.
    They specialize in grilled chicken.
    We were talking about it just the other day as a matter of fact.
    A lot of people like their green sauce, which is creamy-like and made with avocado.

Comment

ehhh...one in Plano is hit or miss.
      Either it's just right, or it's dry. Never consistent. This goes for one in Plano and one by Harry Hines.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Either it's just right, or it's dry. Never consistent. This goes for one in Plano and one by Harry Hines.
        There is one in GP that a guy brought some back for lunch, it was dry and very meh. He gets it frequently, apparently they are hit or miss as well.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Carrollton and The Colony is the same way. Its like its company policy to be unconsistent.

Comment

The one in Irving is consistently decent. Lunch deal is like $4.99. I'd get that over some shit ass fast food any day.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Where is the Plano location at?
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                Where is the Plano location at?
                14th and Jupiter, I go tot eh one in McKinney now, never let me down yet. We do a whole chicken and Carne Asada plate and theres enough for left overs the next day.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

One in oak cliff is a hit n miss per company policy too

Comment

god I love Pollo Regio, I go to the one next door from work on Buckner Boulevard. It's always awesome. The half chicken meal and the beef torta is my favorite.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Polo Reggie is the ghetto one off Jim Miller my wife and I go to. We get the whole chicken special for like $14.99. Rice, Charro Beans, Corn Tortillas, Whole chicken, and a salsa bar...you can't beat that.

Enough food for leftovers too. We moved and now the closest one will be in Red Oak once they get it open. Hopefully they are consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
                        Polo Reggie is the ghetto one off Jim Miller my wife and I go to. We get the whole chicken special for like $14.99. Rice, Charro Beans, Corn Tortillas, Whole chicken, and a salsa bar...you can't beat that.

Enough food for leftovers too. We moved and now the closest one will be in Red Oak once they get it open. Hopefully they are consistent.
                        You from idabel?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          You from idabel?
                          No, Ellis County.

Comment

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
                            No, Ellis County.
                            EllisCountyBlue ?
                            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                              EllisCountyBlue ?
                              IdabelBlue for Stoney LaRue

Ellis CountyBlue for when we lost power and the damn heater went with it...

Comment

Working...
                              X