Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post

It's also best in small doses.
    Good thing that's the only way you can get it.

Comment

• Comment

• My steak tonight was mediocre at best...

Comment

• Lmao@ booshcoop
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I really do like Brent's penis.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by yale View Post
              i really do like brent's penis.
              qft!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• If anyone wants to understand how the beef grading process works. here is a little document.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  If anyone wants to understand how the beef grading process works. here is a little document.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frh5li52w3...%20Grading.pdf
                  You can also take Beef 101 @ A&M. Last I knew it was around $500/head.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    How do you feel about tacos?

as long as they are the pink tacos.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      You can also take Beef 101 @ A&M. Last I knew it was around $500/head.
                      I always think back to this article I read a few years back about that class. It's a good read for anybody interested.

The front end of a cow carcass was dangling from the ceiling. With a butcher's hook and a boning knife in my hands, I regarded the bright-red expanse of raw meat. The day before, on the first day of Beef 101 class, I had patted this steer on the forehead...

Comment

• I watched this video and cooked a steak in my cast iron skilled immediately after. I have to say it was incredible. I didn't use the garlic or herb though. I seasoned with only salt and pepper, steak was a Nolan Ryan ribeye.
                        It came out awesome.

https://youtu.be/AmC9SmCBUj4
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Well that's bout all I do. Salt pepper hot plan and olive oil. Only difference is I season the meat as soon as I pull it out the fridge and let it sit for bout 15 20 minutes.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I let my steak sit out more like an hour, I doubt the middle is up to room temp in 15-20min unless it is just a paper thin steak.

Comment

• It's not. But it's my process and it produces the results I'm wanting.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• It's really just to give the salt time to dissolve

Comment

Working...
                                X