Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    2 hours to start a fire? Dude get a chimney starter. 15 minutes top
    I use a medium sized fire pit, large logs (for a pit)...etc. Takes a while to get them coals just right.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Fire pit? I see. Well I cheat. I'll take a half full chimney starter. Then dump the lit coals. The wood on that then a leaf blower to speed the logs up. Then wait for the smoke and ash to die down a bit. Problem I have is keeping my kids from throwing random shit in there when I want a clean fire to cook lol.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Fire pit? I see. Well I cheat. I'll take a half full chimney starter. Then dump the lit coals. The wood on that then a leaf blower to speed the logs up. Then wait for the smoke and ash to die down a bit. Problem I have is keeping my kids from throwing random shit in there when I want a clean fire to cook lol.
        Yeah, I'm the guy yelling at people for throwing trash, cig butts...etc in mine when cooking. "It's not a garbage can asshole, stop it!"
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Picked up a prime bone in ribeye last weekend and it was in the top 3 of steaks I've ever had. Due to its size I seared it then finished it up indirect to 130 internal.

Comment

• Where can I pick up a couple of prime ribeye in the N. Fort Worth to cook tomorrow? Bone in or out, I'm not going to be picky.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• The grillmaster truck just stopped by want me to send him your way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                Where can I pick up a couple of prime ribeye in the N. Fort Worth to cook tomorrow? Bone in or out, I'm not going to be picky.
                Central market assuming there's one in ft worth.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                  The grillmaster truck just stopped by want me to send him your way?
                  gross.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Central market assuming there's one in ft worth.
                    This. Costco also occasionally has prime ribeyes, but they always have prime filet.

Best bet would be to make the trip to David's in Garland, and use it as an excuse to stock up while you're there. the sales are good on holiday weekends.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                      Where can I pick up a couple of prime ribeye in the N. Fort Worth to cook tomorrow? Bone in or out, I'm not going to be picky.
                      Just go to Country Meat Market...

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                        The grillmaster truck just stopped by want me to send him your way?
                        Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                        Just go to Country Meat Market...

http://www.countrymeatsmarket.com/
                        yeeeeaaaah no, I'm good.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• So there I was, out of Costco Ribeyes and kind of craving a bone in. So I ask the little lady behind the counter if they had any at HEB. She yells back to the meat cutter and he says sure they just got some prime in. I said sweet and she asked how thick. Never ever do the ole finger measurement trick when you don't know how big the ole steaks is going to be length wise. She slapped them on the scale and tagged them. 63.00! The wife and I laughed our asses off all the way home. She said I bought a small baby. On the flip side they were delicious. I tried to buy a cow skin rug at the front of the store but couldn't afford both.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Costco has prime sirloins too, they're obviously not as flavorful as a ribeye, but they're damn good and priced right.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              So there I was, out of Costco Ribeyes and kind of craving a bone in. So I ask the little lady behind the counter if they had any at HEB. She yells back to the meat cutter and he says sure they just got some prime in. I said sweet and she asked how thick. Never ever do the ole finger measurement trick when you don't know how big the ole steaks is going to be length wise. She slapped them on the scale and tagged them. 63.00!
                              If it is like my local HEB, hit it up around 8am sunday morning and there is usually some good deals they put out in the racks in front of the meat counter.

I actually picked up 2 when I bought the last bonein on sale and cooked it on my portable pellet grill while I was camping over the holiday.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                This. Costco also occasionally has prime ribeyes, but they always have prime filet.

Best bet would be to make the trip to David's in Garland, and use it as an excuse to stock up while you're there. the sales are good on holiday weekends.
                                I didn't know central market carried prime ribeye until you guys mentioned it in this thread. Stopped and got some on sunday. Man oh man were they good.

Comment

Working...
                                X