DFW BBQ Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    What the fuck is the deal with women and the word moist?
    Dont know, but you throw out moist, twat and cunt in a sentence and you can pretty much count on pissing most of them off.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Dont know, but you throw out moist, twat and cunt in a sentence and you can pretty much count on pissing most of them off.
      Twat and cunt are nothing new, I learned how to piss off a woman when I was 3. Moist is mind boggling to me though.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Bad video quality, but a good example of the word "moist".

Comment

• Ran across this http://manuptexasbbq.blogspot.com/20...tours.html?m=1 so if you didnt know well here it is

Comment

• Of ya visiting to alot of BBQ places, if ya have tried Cooper in downtown Ft. WORTH. where would you place that on you list

Comment

• Ok bitches. I'm off saturdays and sundays now. I want in on this.

Comment

• Bedford is having a bbq/blue fest this weekend

Comment

• Have ya been to Hutchins BBQ over in McKinney. Had some BBQ from there the other day dam good que. Would like to go to the place and eat all you,can eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Have ya been to Hutchins BBQ over in McKinney. Had some BBQ from there the other day dam good que. Would like to go to the place and eat all you,can eat.
                    Henry and I have been there. Pretty good Q and I like the sides. It's closer to his house than mine, think my drive was like an hour to get there, but it was worth the trip. I'd do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Henry and I have been there. Pretty good Q and I like the sides. It's closer to his house than mine, think my drive was like an hour to get there, but it was worth the trip. I'd do it again.
                      Yup, pretty fucking good 'Q, I go there once a week, except last week since I went to TDB in Addison and had a meat fest there. I judge a place by their BBQ and sides. All their BBQ items must be top notch and the sides too. This place is probably my favorite next to BLACKS in Lockhart. Slowbone comes in at number 3 in my list.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• So it's safe to say you like meat in your mouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          So it's safe to say you like meat in your mouth?
                          Yes.
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Will have to give it a try sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Scratch Clarks in Tioga off your list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Well that sucks! That place is was kickass!

Comment

Working...
                                X