Steak in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak in San Antonio

Work is sending me down to San Antonio for a couple of days with some food money...I am only staying in town for one night, so I figured might as well have a a big ass steak on them.

Staying in Downtown SA...anyone had a good steak/ great food experience I could scout out for dinner?

Just go to Texas de Brazil.

Comment

Bohannon's FTW

Comment

There is a Ruth's Chris in the Grand Hyatt on the River Walk. Or if you head to Pearl I'm sure http://www.boilerhousesa.com/ is pretty good. The Culinary Institute of America has a campus there, many of the "employees" are going to be interns.

Comment

Barn Door, nuff said...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            There is a Ruth's Chris in the Grand Hyatt on the River Walk. Or if you head to Pearl I'm sure http://www.boilerhousesa.com/ is pretty good. The Culinary Institute of America has a campus there, many of the "employees" are going to be interns.
            That 14oz Center cut Ribeye is sounding pretty good

Comment

Bohannon's and Flemings are both great. Bohanan's has a 24 of dry aged bone in ribeye that is delicious.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Two places I would highly recommend:

Tre Trattoria (over by the Convention Center) - I eat here every time I'm in SA.

Luke (off Houston St) - Seafood, but they know how to grill a stunning steak. Best drinks in SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  Two places I would highly recommend:

Tre Trattoria (over by the Convention Center) - I eat here every time I'm in SA.

Luke (off Houston St) - Seafood, but they know how to grill a stunning steak. Best drinks in SA.
                  I will look up Luke, we will be off Houston St.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    I ate at that Ruth's Chris a few weeks ago and it was subpar compared to other locations.

I usually go to Mi Tierra while there.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      I ate at that Ruth's Chris a few weeks ago and it was subpar compared to other locations.

I usually go to Mi Tierra while there.
                      Pretty burnt out on Mi Tierra, eat there at least twice when we go.

La Margarita and Pico De Gallo are great places...and Taco Haven.

Comment

You do realize you'll only be an hour from Lockhart... Just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                        X