SodaStream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SodaStream

Got one as a gift this weekend. Pretty neat little machine. Any decent recipes? I already tried the Dr. Pete and it is decent.

apparently, you can buy Dublin DP for it.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      apparently, you can buy Dublin DP for it.
      According to Yale, they are now selling Dublin DP again bottled/canned, not just the syrup. It's called black cherry soda or some shit. It sure doesn't look the same though, from the picture he sent me.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Dublin DP as in real sugar? They have it at Costco
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Dublin DP as in real sugar? They have it at Costco
          They stopped making "Dublin" DP a few years ago. Dr. Pepper does have a product made with Imperial cane sugar, sold in green and red cans. I don't believe it is made in Dublin any longer, and I also don't know what differences may exist between the original Dublin DP and the new stuff in green cans.

Dr. Pepper claims the stuff in green cans to be the same thing, but it wouldn't be the first time a corporation has lied.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The Grandson sold out to a place in Frisco if my memory serves.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Dublin and Dr. Pepper are no longer affiliated. Dublin Bottling Works had a franchise agreement with Dr. Pepper that limited their distribution area to 44 square miles. Dublin started doing online sales and refused to stop even after Dr. Pepper threatened to pull their franchise agreement. Dr. Pepper sued and won, taking away their franchise and giving them the trademark to the Dublin Dr. Pepper name.

Their museum still has the right to use the DP name and if you go to their website it gives a link to corporate DP and to Doc's soda shop, the museum.

DP still makes a product with pure cane sugar but it's not made in Dublin. Realistically it's exactly the same product but it won't specifically say Dublin on it anywhere.

Comment

That is a cool looking Dr Pepper can
                  Regards
                  Rod

Comment

Comment

No way that stuff tastes better than Pepsi. I remember my grandparents had a home soda machine in the 70's. It was more of a novelty than a good soda.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        No way that stuff tastes better than Pepsi. I remember my grandparents had a home soda machine in the 70's. It was more of a novelty than a good soda.
                        We had one when I was in my teens, it was one from the 60's, and you had to play with the adjustments a bit to make it right. It was fine, tasted the same or better.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          The Grandson sold out to a place in Frisco if my memory serves.
                          Memory failed.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                          X