Twisted Root or other good burgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
    It's pretty good for your traditional burger joint. Now my new favorite place is Hollywood Burger off N. Tarrant and Beach. It's ran by Koreans and they put there own flare on burgers. And the kimchi fries are damn good
    Hollywood burger was surprising good. I'll 2nd this. I wish tedd e's hadn't closed though
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Did not see liberty burger in allen mentioned. if it was, i say it is better than twisted.

twisted just has all those pickles. liberty has onions rings that taste like chicken fried steak.

liberty burger, bro.

Comment

Tried out Rodeo Goat last night. It was outstanding and complemented with very nice selection of craft beer.
        I had the Whiskey Burger and their homemade chips- delicious

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
          kenny's is a damn fine burger. just dont make it out there nearly enough.

i liked twisted root when they had some special game meat like elk but a regular beef burger there, meh. haven't been in a long time though.

something got worse at village burger bar. it went from good to mediocre the last couple of times i went. used to like it cause it had a huge list of add-ons (for free!) and you could make it good and unique. goat cheese, garlic aoili, grilled onions, grilled jalapenos, roasted peppers, sauteed mushrooms. mediocre burger, a+ toppings.

i think something changed for the positive at fuddruckers. never had much of an opinion on it before but went a few months back with some work folk. it was excellent. i'm a sucker for the simple 1/3 pound beef burger there.
          Twisted had game meat on the menu...for a $4 adder. Definitely not worth it.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            Did not see liberty burger in allen mentioned. if it was, i say it is better than twisted.

twisted just has all those pickles. liberty has onions rings that taste like chicken fried steak.

liberty burger, bro.
            oh yea. they have a lamb meat burger with Mediterranean toppings that is the shit.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Twisted had game meat on the menu...for a $4 adder. Definitely not worth it.
              well their beef isnt worth shit to me so if its another $4 for elk that i will actually eat, i pay. might explain why i haven't been there in 1.5-2 years.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Kenny's fucking rocked. The burgers were great, fries and onion rings were excellent. And the bacon wrapped jalapeños were the best I've ever had.

Anyone had their chili?
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Kenny's fucking rocked. The burgers were great, fries and onion rings were excellent. And the bacon wrapped jalapeños were the best I've ever had.

Anyone had their chili?
                  Nope, we went there for lunch today though. They had gravy fries on the board so we tried those and they were great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Anyone had their chili?
                    what burger did you get there? i dig the black & blue.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Comment

Smoke

Comment

Kenny's hands down, however, Smoke is extremely good albeit a drive down there. The good news is Smoke opened a second location in the old Snuffers at Park/Preston down from the new Kenny's). I haven't been to that location yet.

Comment

The Plano location hasn't opened yet, but I can't wait for it.

Comment

Whiskey cake has a great burger also.

Comment

Welcome to good burger. Home of the good burger.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X