Kenny's in Frisco...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny's in Frisco...

I can't get enough of this place, Rafa and I took the hens out for dinner on Saturday night and it was da bomb! Bacon Burger for me, so delicious I can't wait to go back, if you guys have not been you're missing out on one tasty burger...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

the one on legacy?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      the one on legacy?
      Yes.

They opened on up in Plano on Spring Creek and Preston that's bigger, but I like the Frisco local better...
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Julian, you TAGGIN sonofabitch!

Comment

we havent been there in a while. have to make it back out there soon.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Next time I'm getting the mushroom swiss burger, the table next us got that burger and it looked dreamy!

Comment

Mushroom Swiss is pretty good. The only thing I have had there that I didn't care for is the one with an egg and bernaise sauce, was just too rich.

Comment

Kenny's is pretty good, but we love Jake's on the square. The service sucks there, but the food makes up for it. I had a #22 there last night after we got finished with our baseball tournament. Check it out if you haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  Kenny's is pretty good, but we love Jake's on the square. The service sucks there, but the food makes up for it. I had a #22 there last night after we got finished with our baseball tournament. Check it out if you haven't.
                  is it the same Jakes in grapevine? if so they are good, a touch greasy for me though. i prefer Kennys myself.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                    IIRC they are part of Kellers. Burger are OK, but as Elvis stated they are greasy. Only place I go to in the square is NOLA...

Comment

all that grease + the fried jalapenos on the Jakes burger gives me the hot snakes.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        all that grease + the fried jalapenos on the Jakes burger gives me the hot snakes.

god bless.
                        You're doing it wrong. Sweet potato crinkle fries with marshmallow dipping sauce. Goes perfect with double meat, hickory sauce, jalapeno bacon, and chipotle cheddar cheese. Great, now I'm hungry again.

Comment

Check out his Wood Fire Grill on Belt Line too.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                            Check out his Wood Fire Grill on Belt Line too.
                            I was going to say the same thing. I've only been once, but it was damn good. Crab cakes were ridiculous.

Comment

Tell Rafa's ass to give me a holler next time y'all roll out there. In fact, I'll send him a text lol
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                              X