Hit up Maple and Motor today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit up Maple and Motor today...

While it was good, it's a few steps behind Kennys. Onion rings were good, so were the fries. The burger was delicious but not worth waiting in any kind of line. I didn't wait tho I arrived right when it opened, the owner was nice and went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed as did the curly hair'd redhead taking the cash. Next trip I want to try the brisket sammich...
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-22-2015, 09:28 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

And no pic of the redhead

Comment

I liked it, but I wasn't overly impressed.

Comment

better or worse than twisted root?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Better than Twisted Root...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I went there a couple weeks ago. It was a damned fine burger. We had a party of 5 though, that wasn't a smart move. Go with 4 or fewer and seating isn't an issue. As Rick said, the owner is present and helpful in getting everyone a seat promptly.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Dumb question, but when I google motor and maple, the results come up with maple and motor. Google must be wrong, right?

Comment

its Maple & Motor

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  I went there a couple weeks ago. It was a damned fine burger. We had a party of 5 though, that wasn't a smart move. Go with 4 or fewer and seating isn't an issue. As Rick said, the owner is present and helpful in getting everyone a seat promptly.
                  That's my only issue with the place. Love the food, seating can be a real bitch sometimes though with large groups.

I still don't know how Jack is able to split time between there and his other joint. He is very, very hands on. That is extremely difficult to manage.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    its Maple & Motor
                    Probably gets the numbers backward on all those speed limit signs in Plano too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Went back and tried the Flat Top Brisket sammich on Texas toast, aww man. That thing rocked. Sammich, fries and Mexican litre of coke, made for a nice fulfilling dinner.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Fucking hipsters!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Fucking hipsters!
                            Says the guy who strokes Kenny's balks. I bet you wear a plaid vest and skinny jeans too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Says the guy who strokes Kenny's balks. I bet you wear a plaid vest and skinny jeans too.
                              man, your butt must be extremely hurt. how much cock has been jammed up there anyways?

Comment

Working...
                              X