Cattleack BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cattleack BBQ

I didnt want to let the secret out... but here it goes.

Cattleack BBQ is by far the best BBQ i have had. The burnt end beans are amazing. They sell beef ribs too , however, they are the size of an adult arm. They do some of the other BBQ Staples as well.

Right now they have Mini Beef Ribs l, they usually run out quick though. I believe its ALL WAGYU

Cattleack BBQ. Hands down the most mouth-watering, homemade Texas BBQ your tastebuds have experienced! Voted top 3 BBQ spots in Texas by Texas Monthly.

Only open on Thurs / Friday ( some saturdays ) . Be Prepared for a long line.

Yep, it's pretty good. It's right by work so we hit up Thursday lunch occasionally. I get the Toddfather and I'm set until breakfast Friday.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I did the Toddfather the first time, with a side of beans. It was literally too much food.

Hector

Comment

It's a block from my office and my co-workers bring it back occasionally. I've never eaten any but it looks and smells amazing.

Comment

Yes that place is ridiculous awesome.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

It's not too shitty, but I don't think it's worth the wait. I went to a great place this weekend, but I'm not telling you aholes about it because you all hang with hipsters and they ruin everything.

Comment

Doesn't look very good and I've never even heard about it. It looks like only take out, is that correct?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Doesn't look very good and I've never even heard about it. It looks like only take out, is that correct?
                Open Thursday and Friday for sit down lunch 10:30 til 2:00.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Oh, OK. I might have to meet Jose out there so we can add this to our list of BBQ places to rank.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Oh, OK. I might have to meet Jose out there so we can add this to our list of BBQ places to rank.
                    Let us know how it ranks!

They also do catering.
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Same story here. Good BBQ and around the corner from the office, win/win.

Comment

Damn guys, dfwm work lunch gtg?
                        Last edited by slow99; 08-07-2015, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I've heard some good things about this place. Might have to go check it out sometime.

Comment

Just a Heads up -

Cattleack will not be open this week .

Comment

Working...
                            X