Ramen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramen

2 weekends ago i went to a ramen place called tatsu ya that was just amazing. I never realized just how much goes into a good ramen meal.

Ive also been to michi ramen but wasnt too happy with the actual ramen. The pork burnt ends and weird ice cream things were excellent though.

Anyone have any other "fancy" ramen experiences?

waiting for Maruchan ramen noodle pics

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      waiting for Maruchan ramen noodle pics

Comment

Not ramen, but I <3 Pho on 423 and eldorado in little elm/Frisco is great. They have a ton of different stuff and huge portions.

Comment

Ten in Dallas was pretty solid. I got one with chicken - don't know exact specifics because I just order whatever my Asian coworker gets.

Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Not ramen, but I <3 Pho on 423 and eldorado in little elm/Frisco is great. They have a ton of different stuff and huge portions.
            We went there a few times when we lived in frisco. It was great, but had an oddly long wait for just pho orders.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Ten in Dallas was pretty solid. I got one with chicken - don't know exact specifics because I just order whatever my Asian coworker gets.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ten-R...44307449050589
            Ill see if i can check this place out next time im in town. Probably go with traditional pork so i can compare apples to appled.

Comment

Best Ramen noodles I had were at Dallas County Jail south tower
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ten-R...44307449050589
                That place is on my list to check out as soon as it cools off. Thank you.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I got hooked on ramen when I was in Korea.. Cheese ramen with beef sticks was my favorite.

I make ramen at home all the time (from the packets). One beef and one oriental with cheese and egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I got hooked on ramen when I was in Korea.. Cheese ramen with beef sticks was my favorite.

I make ramen at home all the time (from the packets). One beef and one oriental with cheese and egg.
                    Do you do the egg soft boiled and marinated? It caught me off guard at first but it is tasty.

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Kevin makes some mean Ramen out of his food cart... He is usually parked over off Magnolia St in Avoca's parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Do you do the egg soft boiled and marinated? It caught me off guard at first but it is tasty.
                        I scramble it some then slowly mix it in for the last 30 seconds of cook time (think egg drop soup). In Korea they would fry the egg and set it on top, but that requires an extra step and I'm too lazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X