X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should of hit u Smoke Pit.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Went to Bone Daddys. Pulled pork and brisket were dry and had a cute brown sugar waitress. Should of hit up Ricks. Lol
      I just said "better". Lmao.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        You haven't been to the one in downtown Fort Worth, apparently. They are some of the hottest girls I have ever seen, period... and that was before they started bringing beers.
        No I've been to that one and that's why I say they're the top ranked in that area.

Comment

Going to a breastaraunt for good food is going full retard; never go full retard.

Now there is nothing wrong with going out to a good lunch and hitting up the titty bar after. That can be a solid plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Ojos locos typically has the best talent of the bunch...but theyre all low to high grade Bs....no A teams around.
            Meh...They have some, but most are hit or miss.
            Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            You haven't been to the one in downtown Fort Worth, apparently. They are some of the hottest girls I have ever seen, period... and that was before they started bringing beers.
            Ya know, that was our spot for law school. After a solid 8am-10pm study grind, we'd roll up there, grab a few beers, some mediocre food and chill.

We rolled up when Canelo fought. It was myself, and 2 of my boys, both black gents. They wouldn't seat us, finally did, then we got harassed by the manager about how the seats were for paying customers. It was pretty fucking ridiculous, especially considering the amount of cash we've spent in there plus the amount of mexicans that were in there that night. Haven't been back since, won't go back. They can each a BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Ya know, that was our spot for law school. After a solid 8am-10pm study grind, we'd roll up there, grab a few beers, some mediocre food and chill.
              That's funny, I went there last week after jury duty.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Twin Peaks and Ojos Locos are owned by the same guy/company (Randy DeWitt). Ojos Locos has some hottish sluts from time to time, but they always get promoted to the A team at TP. OL still has the coldest beer in downtown FTW, and it's a block away from my office, so.....

Comment

We rolled up when Canelo fought. It was myself, and 2 of my boys, both black gents. They wouldn't seat us, finally did, then we got harassed by the manager about how the seats were for paying customers. It was pretty fucking ridiculous, especially considering the amount of cash we've spent in there plus the amount of mexicans that were in there that night. Haven't been back since, won't go back. They can each a BBC.
                  I've walked by the place hundreds of times and haven't been inside. After seeing this I probably never will.

The Flying Saucer generally has some decent eye candy but that's not what they are really known for. Boomerjacks gets overlooked but they bring in some good talent.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                    Twin Peaks and Ojos Locos are owned by the same guy/company (Randy DeWitt).
                    TP, Ojos Locos, Velvet Taco, Whiskey Cake, Ida Clare, The Ranch, and a few others.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Meh...They have some, but most are hit or miss.

Looks like SVO has a new favorite spot!

Comment

Working...
                      X