No announcement yet.

In-N-Out breaks ground in FW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Double-Double with onions is the best burger you can get at a drive through. Period.

Whataburger isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      5 guys rules
      Yeah I think they got one of the best burgers around.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I don't mind 5 guys, but they seem to be on the greasy side. No complaints with in and out. Really like their fries.

Comment

Whataburger is high as shit

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I don't mind 5 guys, but they seem to be on the greasy side. No complaints with in and out. Really like their fries.
            I agree on the greasy side. And I don't think it's really a fair comparison because "fast food" has a drive through, IMO.

I like I-N-O fries too, especially ordered 'well done'.

Comment

everyone please post up your height and weight.
              <----6ft1 195lbs. doesnt eat fast food enough to get in an argument.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Whataburger isn't nearly as good as it used to be.
                They haven't changed a single thing in YEARS.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                And I don't think it's really a fair comparison because "fast food" has a drive through, IMO.
                Places like Five Guys & Smashburger are called "fast casual" as opposed to "fast food".
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I live in CA and I drive past in-n-outs all of the time. If they are the only place open at 1:30am and i'm desperate I might get food there, but otherwise they suck.

I've found a burger joint out here that's called the habit that is pretty darn close to whataburger, but a lot more expensive.

I'd give my left nut for a hot, fresh whataburger double meat #5 right now.

I run around north of LA a lot and i've seen several Shakey's pizza places - I thought they had gone out of business? I remember that there used to be a Shakey's pizza place on the southeast corner of walnut hill & beltline in Irving years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                    Isn't that Culvers? With that being said. i love Culvers and their cheese curds! (it's like a northern dairy queen but better)
                    Yeah, that's the place I'm thinking of. Good Stuff. Never been to swensons .
                    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      Whataburger is high as shit
                      But worth it. Jitb ain't cheap either. But I do like their 2 tacos fer a buck and the sourdough chicken sandwich n curly fries.
                      Rich

Comment

Whataburger > * as far as fast food burgers go.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          everyone please post up your height and weight.
                          <----6ft1 195lbs. doesnt eat fast food enough to get in an argument.

god bless.
                          lmao! don't worry, they will ignore your post and just eat around it like lettuce.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                            Yeah, that's the place I'm thinking of. Good Stuff. Never been to swensons .
                            Gotcha. There are two Culvers in DFW for some reason. Flower Mound and Allen/McKinney area. I wish there were more soo i didn't have to go to InO or Whataburger
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Again, Outlaw Burgers in Roanoke has the best burger I've probably ever had. HUGE patties, reasonable prices, incredible flavor. Any burger fans need to try it out at least once before claiming another burger joint is the best.

Get the Outlaw if you don't mind hot/spicy or the Ghost Burger if you really want to test how spicy/hot you can handle.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

It's not better than whiskey cake!!

Comment

Working...
                                X