crawfish boil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    like wise man we do this every weekend.. not the crawfish part.. but we have lil get to gethers every day.. and thanks to all who showed up. everyone one was really cool except one smart ass.T***** lmao... maybe i can get a bigger event when i get back from vaction... and hey travis, u were right... donna called cindy this morning wanting daniel 's number... he could have got some..
    Who was the smartass???? Not me I hope LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
      Who was the smartass???? Not me I hope LOL
      it was someone who couldnt play the guitar lmao
      first class white trash

Comment

Tramp stamp or bushy ass hair?

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
          it was someone who couldnt play the guitar lmao
          Damn it was me. Oh well take me at face value i'm the same here and in person. I'm thinkin we can do fajitas the first part of July in G-town. I promise I wont get naked again.

Comment

I'd be in for a July gtg if it's open to the slackers that didn't come to the crawfish boil haha
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Damn it was me. Oh well take me at face value i'm the same here and in person. I'm thinkin we can do fajitas the first part of July in G-town. I promise I wont get naked again.
              Ahhhhh shhheeet! We gots to has some watermelon too.....and you can get naked, just watch it when you bend over! (<<< has the chills now with some dry heaving just thinking about it)

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

well if u don't get naked... what are we all gonna laugh about this time...... bueller
                first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  I'd be in for a July gtg if it's open to the slackers that didn't come to the crawfish boil haha
                  first week of july is the end of the season for crawfish.... i don't mind doing another one but, people are gonna have to commit now to a date so we ca get this worked out
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                    Haha, I don't know where that came from but I had to go with it. I sure appreciate the hospitality and I had a good time. Good to meet everyone.
                    any time officer
                    first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                    X