This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
    I'm a maybe. We took the tranny out tonight and figured we would fix it and put it back in. Well we found out that the guy I got the tranny from lied to me. I bought a new transgo shift kit and he said he put it in well BS. So I have to get another one tomorrow and then we are putting it all back together Thursday night. Oh and yes I'm going to raise he'll to the tranny guy I got the tranny from
    You going to be ready for Goodguys on the 18th?

Comment

• yea if all goes right I'll be ready this friday and I"ll make it out to the cruise saturday... I am also going to the Thaw the weekend after the cruise

no of course... there is always something else that could come up between now and then but I damn sure hope not!
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
        Lets see a show of hands of anyone in the Carrollton area thats wants to meet at 9am for a morning meet/breakfast. I know of

1 me BluecoupeRedvert
        2 Jeremy Cobraman
        3 Shaggin Wagon
        4?

I have family in town but Im going to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH II View Post
          I have family in town but Im going to try.
          Bring them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Bring them too.
            Thougt about it but some things men just do by themselves...LOL

Comment

• My bad "thought"

Comment

• Originally posted by OH II View Post
                Thougt about it but some things men just do by themselves...LOL

Yeah. lol. I was thinking about bringing the girlfriend, but F-U-C-K THAT! lol
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Anyone know who the guy with the 03/04 cobra with black fr500's was?
                  Name is Brad, not sure whos who on here yet but it was cool to meet some of you guys. Ill be out there again on Thursday. Great meet, had fun.
                  I'm what you would call a "bad influence"

Comment

• Originally posted by Catfiesh View Post
                    Name is Brad, not sure whos who on here yet but it was cool to meet some of you guys. Ill be out there again on Thursday. Great meet, had fun.
                    We never introduced ourselves. I want to know: what kind of exhaust setup you are running??
                    2012 GT500

Comment

We never introduced ourselves. I want to know: what kind of exhaust setup you are running??
                      Thats too bad, be sure to come by on Thurs. Haha, why, is it loo loud? er sound like ass?

Comment

Thats too bad, be sure to come by on Thurs. Haha, why, is it loo loud? er sound like @#!*% ?
                        I liked it a lot. Looking for a new setup on mine.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

I liked it a lot. Looking for a new setup on mine.

Oh, haha.. thanks! Its a full bassani system with a non-catted X. Swapped the bassani mufflers with flowmaster 40s. With the 3.5" tips it tends to scare unsuspecting people lol.

Comment

Oh, haha.. thanks! Its a full bassani system with a non-catted X. Swapped the bassani mufflers with flowmaster 40s. With the 3.5" tips it tends to scare unsuspecting people lol.
                            I'm glad you said flowmaster 40's. That is what I'm looking at, I'll probably go with an offroad H though. Anyways, sick setup.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Yeah. lol. I was thinking about bringing the girlfriend, but F-U-C-K THAT! lol
                              Shit, I'm bringing my wife and my 7 and 9 year old. These are the people I roll with. My daughters like the track in Denton.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                                Lets see a show of hands of anyone in the Carrollton area thats wants to meet at 9am for a morning meet/breakfast. I know of

1 me BluecoupeRedvert
                                2 Jeremy Cobraman
                                3 Shaggin Wagon
                                4?
                                Hey Im down, Id like to come hang and get to know you guys, Just lemme know when, gotta work this Sat tho.. blah..

Comment

Working...
                                X