No announcement yet.

RKC Super Show?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off. ANYTHING could park in the SHOW lot. I had a tundra or something parked by my car and he was walking around the entire time

They filled up the show lot with so much junk they started parking "show" cars in the other lot

No trash cans. No porta potties

No ryme or reason to the judging. He'll I didn't even fill out the info slip ( a cut piece of paper the size of a credit card) until some guy asked me to so he could vote for my car

People started bailing about 9:30
    We left at 10:30

We weren't there at the time of the awards but from what I'm seeing people post it was a BS awards thing and they didn't give out 1st, 2nd, 3rd place like they said

Then I have seen video poste of people drifting in the parking lot after most everyone was gone. Must have been after midnight because they did have cops there from 8-midnight

They got discounted rates for the W hotel and there was an after party at the pool on the 32 floor. But the pool wasn't even open and the party was a bust and people are pissed off and want they money back for the hotel rooms ($199)

Again this is just rumor but supposedly they only donated $1k to the kids. The flyer said "net" proceeds. And again romur was that the lot was $15k to have the meet there. I don't know how much I believe this part just because I know that most anytime I've ever piut on a big fund raiser/charity event you can usually get space like that donated ( I used to do stuff like that when a friends mom and I started SADD in Irving after her daughter/my good friend was killed by a drunk driver 9/7/97)
    So surely with Jared having done events for so long he could have gotten the space donated so I'm not sure I believe the 15k part

That's all folks!
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Lots of finger pointing in there!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sounds like a total fucking scam. I'm assuming most of these cars had kids in them and they are the easy kind of prey that a fake as clown like Jared is taking advantage of.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This meet was the nail in the coffin for me to go to any RKC releated meets, I know Jared wasn't solely responsible for it but it still had the RKC name attached and functioned exactly like a modern RKC meet would which of course is a cluster fuck

Hell even their monday night meet isn't worth the drive as far as I'm concerned since all it is in the back lot is what showed on july 9th at american airlines: Ricers, donks, and dancing kids.

I'll take local smaller meets any day to a "mega meet" any day tbh
            Daily:Pontiac G8
            Fun car: Modded Trans am

Comment

wow

Texas - DFW's Lounge - Decided to make a lounge thread in the DFW area, yes I know there is a Lounge thread on the forum itself, but I see other sections have there own thread for chatting and random questions. Can also post the I Spot your Z/GTR in here thread to see if you can mysteriously find that ricer (jk). I...

"Jared, Ricekiller, is throwing us under the bus to save his own reputation, that is understandable, but not good business, ethics, or morals. Nothing under handed has happened, and I will continue to conduct myself and my company with integrity as I always have."
              WRX

Comment

I think its funny his name is rice killer and he's working with import performance.

Kind of like having a NAACP meeting in nazi uniforms

Comment

I like how he just left everyone else but himself responsible for all the things he said other people were supposed to take care of. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                    wow

Texas - DFW's Lounge - Decided to make a lounge thread in the DFW area, yes I know there is a Lounge thread on the forum itself, but I see other sections have there own thread for chatting and random questions. Can also post the I Spot your Z/GTR in here thread to see if you can mysteriously find that ricer (jk). I...

"Jared, Ricekiller, is throwing us under the bus to save his own reputation, that is understandable, but not good business, ethics, or morals. Nothing under handed has happened, and I will continue to conduct myself and my company with integrity as I always have."
                    Damn, shit is getting crazy

Comment

Originally posted by 01' sevan series t/a View Post
                      This meet was the nail in the coffin for me to go to any RKC releated meets, I know Jared wasn't solely responsible for it but it still had the RKC name attached and functioned exactly like a modern RKC meet would which of course is a cluster fuck

Hell even their monday night meet isn't worth the drive as far as I'm concerned since all it is in the back lot is what showed on july 9th at american airlines: Ricers, donks, and dancing kids.

I'll take local smaller meets any day to a "mega meet" any day tbh
                      I also went and agree with the above post, got charged $20 (charged for me and the gf in the passenger seat) to park. I left after about a hour, no bathrooms.
                      http://www.bigwormgraphix.com 817-448-9741

Comment

Working...
                      X