Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    The loud obnoxious bitch .... There was only one
    I guess I was oblivious about that LOL. So you gonna start something Patrick?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post

You two just simmer down!

Hell, Bryan could have gotten a lot more than her number if he had tried.

Comment

Nah, I thought about it after I got home last night and decided it wasn't what my brother would have done. If it comes up again It will most certainly be handled swiftly.

I still think he is a bit tarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
          I think before i left she asked Bryan for his number he told her no lol. I guess he ended up getting hers.
          Yeah, she asked if I had a girlfriend and then asked for my number later. She ended up leaving me her number when it was just Jeff and I left.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          The loud obnoxious bitch .... There was only one
          Originally posted by aCid View Post
          I guess I was oblivious about that LOL.
          Most of it was before you got there, and at our end of the table since it was mostly directed at Steve.

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
          Hell, Bryan could have gotten a lot more than her number if he had tried.
          Sorry to disappoint. LOL. Like I said, my gf is hotter. You don't trade down.

That was a great turnout and a lot of fun. I must have missed out on why there is some potential beef at y'alls end of the table. Clint, aka CJ Wilson, let us know what you decide for your 21st.

What does Ike post on here as? "Peeeeeemp" Lol, that's one cute kid.

Comment

• Bryan PM me your number ill let you know.

Comment

• Patrick and I don't have beef. It was another board member who wasn't their who I was referring to.

Comment

• Ok, good deal. Y'all are both pretty darn laid-back, so I was wondering how in the world that would happen. I'm working next Tuesday, so I'll see y'all in a few weeks.

Comment

• I'll probably start rolling up there a little earlier than I did last night. Tuesdays are usually hit up the titty bar and bring a stripper home night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    I'll probably start rolling up there a little earlier than I did last night. Tuesdays are usually hit up the titty bar and bring a stripper home night.
                    lolz, nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                      lolz, nice.

Comment

• Win.

Comment

• Brien, have I mentioned that we need to hang out more? Looks like you need some adult supervision.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Brien, have I mentioned that we need to hang out more? Looks like you need some adult supervision.
                            You sure you want to hang out at a wood walled place with an air freshener thingy and 80's couch?

Just kidding : )

Comment

• <------still waiting for pics of Brien hanging off the pole

Sounds like I missed a good meet
                              2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

You sure you want to hang out at a wood walled place with an air freshener thingy and 80's couch?

Just kidding : )
                                Lol. It's definitely old school!

Comment

Working...
                                X