No announcement yet.

New Tues GTG spot, N. Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill show up right at 7 if you want to convoy over there Tanner. But I gotta leave at like 720ish

Comment

• Sure. Just text me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Sure. Just text me.
        I'm gonna randomly show up at your house in a bit. So make sure Laura is naked and the kid it put up in his play pen!

Comment

• Just woke up sorry. Your mom is still sleeping so I'm not gunna yell at ya. Figured I'm get u on here. I'll be ready to go at 7. Btw, ur mom wanted to know when u planned on moving out.

Comment

• Rofl just saw this post. Didn't know my mother had a double!

Comment

• Made a loop around the building then decided I needed to ride instead.

Comment

• You didnt miss shit pat... Jeff and I showed, waited a few, Bryan (hotrod66stang) showed up as Jeff had to leave for another softball shoved up his urethra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  You didnt miss shit pat... Jeff and I showed, waited a few, Bryan (hotrod66stang) showed up as Jeff had to leave for another softball shoved up his urethra.
                  I rolled through about 8:20 or so because I fell asleep on the couch after work.

Comment

• eh, maybe next time. Its been weaksauce lately. Oh well, it is after a holiday. Im off to bed. Adios...

Comment

• sooo,
                      Just a few peeps from the board meet up, and drink a few or is this like a car GTG.
                      Always seen this, but never payed too much attention to it..

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                        sooo,
                        Just a few peeps from the board meet up, and drink a few or is this like a car GTG.
                        Always seen this, but never payed too much attention to it..

drink a few.

Comment

• Mainly just chat. Have had some good turn outs in the last few months. Since the rain, it scares people off a bit. Some drink, some eat (awesome burgers), others are just there to shoot the chit.

Comment

• I need to come check this one out
                            2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                            Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                            Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                            Speedlogix Catch Can
                            Resonator Delete

Comment

• i say now that the sun is out and its nice we go back to sonic where its cheaper and we can focus on the cars. but thats just me.

Comment

• Not a horrid idea. I wish there was somewhere else that had less crappy food (refering to sonic)

Comment

Working...
                                X