Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for commitments for shop prep and for picture day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for commitments for shop prep and for picture day.

I will start a poll here so for those of you that can make it for shop build/prep om the 18th and 19th.

Need painters and maybe some electrical people. I already am hiring a yard guy to do the lot and kill the grass.
    If you can make it please add your name to the poll. There will be food and beer and soda supplied and you will get labor discounts for a year.
    Just painting the floor and entire building. Its about two stories and 3000 square feet. May even need help installing the lift but I found a used one that includes install so that may not be needed.

Also need a bunch of cool cars on the 25th for web pics of the place after its all cleaned up so if you can make it add your name to that poll as well and post what kind of car you plan on bringing. Looking for really cool cars.

I will also have food and drinks for that day too.

Shop is in Golinda which is a couple minutes south of Waco.
    I will be there to help paint and clean shop on the 18th & 19th and get labor discounts.
    0%
    I will be there to take pics of my car and see many other cool cars on the 25th.
    0%

The poll is expired.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Where is the "I will not be there" option?

Comment

isn't there a GTG forum?

Comment

Aren't their corners in your town that have helpers for this kind of stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Aren't their corners in your town that have helpers for this kind of stuff?
          Even they won't work for food, beer, soda and a discount for some service that is unknown...in a place south of waco.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Even they won't work for food, beer, soda and a discount for some service that is unknown...in a place south of waco.
            but he'll have pictures of really cool cars he's never worked on

Comment

Hey guys some people like to be a part of this stuff and some dont. I realize many of you make bank and have better things to do. I am not a rich man and have saved like crazy to get this going. I cant afford a bunch of hired labor for this stuff cause tools and building and lifts and paint is eatingmy budget quickly. If you cant or dont want to come that is fine and I understand but please dont ruin the thread. I am trying to start a buisiness here.

My customers can tell you I do top notch work and have built many modded cars over the years. This may come a shop where you wanna come bring your car to do some heavy work and it will be done right at a fair price.

Some people may wanna come help out and I will do what I can to make it worth their while. Lots of food and beer is only a small portion. Say you spend 4 hours painting the floor and 6 months down the road decide you wanna slap a blower on your (insert car here) and it gets done at half price. You know saving $400+ will be a big benifite for you..

Here are just a few pf the rides I built myself:

1995 SHO. Full tubular suspension conversion, full engine service with new control system, exhaust and many other goodies:

1996 Cobra: Full exhaust, subframe, TQ boxes, tune, clutch, brake upgrade etc etc:

1999 Cobra with Eaton swap, delrin bushings, subframes, brake upgrades, shifter etc etc:

1998 Mark VIII with custom suspension, exhaust, tune and system:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

No.

Comment

1998 Mark VIII: Motor swap, blower install, cobra brake conversion, custom exhaust, custom chasis and suspension:

Comment

Now I see why you're looking for pictures of cool cars.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Hey guys some people like to be a part of this stuff and some dont. I realize many of you make bank and have better things to do. I am not a rich man and have saved like crazy to get this going. I cant afford a bunch of hired labor for this stuff cause tools and building and lifts and paint is eatingmy budget quickly. If you cant or dont want to come that is fine and I understand but please dont ruin the thread. I am trying to start a buisiness here.

My customers can tell you I do top notch work and have built many modded cars over the years. This may come a shop where you wanna come bring your car to do some heavy work and it will be done right at a fair price.

Some people may wanna come help out and I will do what I can to make it worth their while. Lots of food and beer is only a small portion. Say you spend 4 hours painting the floor and 6 months down the road decide you wanna slap a blower on your (insert car here) and it gets done at half price. You know saving $400+ will be a big benifite for you..
                      [DamnitSteve] Have you paid for advertising with the site? [/DamnitSteve]

Comment

[Cooter] Why isn't this in the picture forum?[/Cooter]

Comment

1993 Mark VIII with engine swap and coil conversion and system and brakes:

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            [DamnitSteve] Have you paid for advertising with the site? [/DamnitSteve]

I was actually wondering that myself. Not very subtle.

Comment

I are am only forking with you mang. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X