First GTG for the NEW site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Good thing no cops showed up at craig and leah's. Those guys really ruin a party.

Kim, did you get lost on the way to their house? We were worried about you.
    She was a little "happy" when she arrived. What gives???

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Good thing no cops showed up at craig and leah's. Those guys really ruin a party.

Kim, did you get lost on the way to their house? We were worried about you.

Craig and Lea left Champps a little earlier than what I was prepared for, so I got a ride with Craig's friend.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      She was a little "happy" when she arrived. What gives???
      She was more than a little happy
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Agreed! Good times, people.

Now to go hide the head lamp...

I woke up this morning on your couch with that fucker still on my head LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
          I woke up this morning on your couch with that fucker still on my head LOL!!!
          lulz was it on or off?

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
            lulz was it on or off?

It was off... I had a huge red line across my forehead that still shows just a little bit too LOL!!

Comment

It was off... I had a huge red line across my forehead that still shows just a little bit too LOL!!
              Haha.. After you crashed I was watching tv for a bit while I was eating "dinner". I didn't even notice you had it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Haha.. After you crashed I was watching tv for a bit while I was eating "dinner". I didn't even notice you had it on.
                You tripped me out when I was eating my taco bell and you walked in and looked at me then said, "who the fuck are you?!?!?!" And you looked dead serious too But you were fucking toasted so I thought it was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  You tripped me out when I was eating my taco bell and you walked in and looked at me then said, "who the fuck are you?!?!?!" And you looked dead serious too But you were fucking toasted so I thought it was hilarious.
                  I don't remember that..

Comment

• I had a great time y'all!
                    Henry, it was good to meet ya and I love your Mustang! I wanted the glass roof but, couldn't afford it along with everything else I wanted.

Craig you were killing us with that head lamp!
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                      I had a great time y'all!
                      Henry, it was good to meet ya and I love your Mustang! I wanted the glass roof but, couldn't afford it along with everything else I wanted.

Craig you were killing us with that head lamp!
                      I still don't get why that was such a big deal. It's a functional tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverback View Post
                        good thing no cops showed up at craig and leah's. Those guys really ruin a party.

f t p!!!

Comment

• I had a long ass day and was on the fence going to the party as it was. But after a long ass day picking up a car and driving home, I didn't feel like driving all the way out to Irving. In the spirit of the evening, I did have one Corona while watching the fights. I might need to go to A/A now.

Comment

Craig and Lea left Champps a little earlier than what I was prepared for, so I got a ride with Craig's friend.
                            I would have given you a ride but I had to handle something that took a little longer then expected. Sorry : )

Comment

• Good times the other night and it was nice seeing everybody. Sorry that we had to leave early and miss the after party. Sounds like a lot of drinking was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                                I would have given you a ride but I had to handle something that took a little longer then expected. Sorry : )

No worries! I had a ride figured out before they left. They just said "Hey we're leaving" so I turned to James and asked if he was going that way could I get a ride with him... he definitely obliged

Comment

Working...
                                X