Cool Cars Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Cars Needed

McKinney Buick GMC is having a Re-Grand Opening this Sat at their dealership. They want cars to show up at the event. Not really a car show but they will have food and prizes. Everything is free. If you're looking for something to do this Sat from 10-4 come on out.
    David

1986 GT

Originally posted by Fst86gt View Post
    McKinney Buick GMC is having a Re-Grand Opening this Sat at their dealership. They want cars to show up at the event. Not really a car show but they will have food and prizes. Everything is free. If you're looking for something to do this Sat from 10-4 come on out.
    Starting to hate working weekends!!!
    2012 GT500

Comment

GM dealership wants a bunch of Mustangs at its car show? lol

Comment

Sorry, the Yaris is booked solid for the next few weeks.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Sorry, the Yaris is booked solid for the next few weeks.
          My civic is there to pick up the slack.

Comment

They don't care what type of cars show up. If anything just come for the prizes. Here is their Facebook post:

Who wants Beyonce tickets? Go to McKinney Buick GMC this Saturday to celebrate their Grand Re-Opening at 121 and 75 Central. They're having great raffle prizes all day with free food! Free raffle tickets for great concert tickets - Train, Fleetwood Mac, Brad Paisley, Beyonce and more! Plus, they'll be raffling off tons of gift cards, iPods and an iPad. Join them 10 am to 4 pm. It will be tons of fun! Odds of winning are really good!
            David

1986 GT

Comment

I'm bringing my van.

Comment

Well shit, beyonce tickets? I'm in!
                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Who won the tickets??
                  2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                  2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
                    Who won the tickets??
                    My buddy went and said they gave out tons of prizes. One guy was just there for service got some raffle tickets and ended up winning an IPad.
                    David

1986 GT

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      GM dealership wants a bunch of Mustangs at its car show? lol
                      Who has a Mustang?

Comment

Working...
                      X