• To left towards back

Comment

• On my way. Be there around 730 depending on traffic
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Nice seeing you guys tonight, sorry about my jackoff hand
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Nice to meet some of u guys and put faces with names. And apparently skin color too thanx don lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Paco View Post
                  Nice to meet some of u guys and put faces with names. And apparently skin color too thanx don lol

Nice name.

Felt like the old days, glad a few "newbs" and rare to see oldschoolers made it out. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Nice seeing you guys tonight, sorry about my jackoff hand

Jeff enjoyed it...

and I fucking forgot my $3k sunglasses..hahahaha
                    Thanks Eric.

Good to see everyone and meet some new gente

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Nice name.

Felt like the old days, glad a few "newbs" and rare to see oldschoolers made it out. Good times.
                      Dont look at me. Talk to the short one

Comment

• Next GTG, Oct 2nd, maybe I will have something cool to drive up there. I think we had more 5.0's than a dfw5.0's meet
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Next GTG, Oct 2nd, maybe I will have something cool to drive up there. I think we had more 5.0's than a dfw5.0's meet
                          What about the possibility of moving it every month?
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            It was nice to see the old faces too. A few more pounds and a little less hair.

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            Next GTG, Oct 2nd, maybe I will have something cool to drive up there. I think we had more 5.0's than a dfw5.0's meet
                            You must have missed the far end of the lot, the cool 60's cars were already there. I will have to pick another one from the pile next time too.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post

No shit. God I'm getting fucking old. Too late to live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post

You must have missed the far end of the lot, the cool 60's cars were already there. I will have to pick another one from the pile next time too.
                                Shit, you were there? I didn't even recognize you.

Comment

Working...
                                X