No announcement yet.

The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll definitely make it next month. I fell asleep last night.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      I'll definitely make it next month. I fell asleep last night.
      Hugo you're so full of shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        I'll definitely make it next month. I fell asleep last night.
        I bet you were really driving4dildoses again
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          Hugo you're so full of shit!
          Fucker I did fall asleep. I woke up around 8 from my hour nap. By that time I said screw it and just stayed in.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I'll be at the next one, anyone going to cars and coffee this Saturday?

Isn't that like really early and shit?

Comment

• Yeah, in Plano.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                The high end plano folks get up early, us lazy arlingtonions like to sleep in
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• onions?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    The high end plano folks get up early, us lazy arlingtonions like to sleep in
                    That explains the smell......carry on
                    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Screw that. I don't even get up early during the week any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Yes, you have to be pulling in later that 7:00-7:30am or they park on the east side of the complex. The free coffee, breakfast burritos, nice ass cars and hot bitches make it worth getting up for once a month.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• In for the next meet, will bring my own MD TwentyTwin.
                          2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Yes, you have to be pulling in later that 7:00-7:30am or they park on the east side of the complex. The free coffee, breakfast burritos, nice ass cars and hot bitches make it worth getting up for once a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              Brady, how in the heck did you get deemed mexican? Did you get one hell of a tan?
                              Apparently I was thought to be a mexican

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              I thought she was BS'ing me about taking a beer to go, guess not. Good info to know for future reference.

Good time last night, finally met some people in person that I've only seen online. I will definitely try to make the next one.
                              Indeed

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Agreed, leave the location. People these days seem to forget that if they want to start a GTG they are free to do so. Back in the old days when there were 4 or 5 big ones a week, it was organized by every day posters just deciding on a place and saying "Be here at this time if you want."

That's what makes me laugh these days about people bitching about "The In Crowd." None of us knew each other at some point, we all had to wander into a GTG and start introducing ourselves to a big group of total strangers.
                              Agreed. Leave it and I think it will get bigger. and thanx for returning my name and being a white man again
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• I forgot the word "no" as in "no later than 7:00-7:30am".
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X