The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    new thread for the next meet or keep updating this one?
    Might as well keep updating.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      new thread for the next meet or keep updating this one?
      I'm out, Rafa said half the people were cops and the other half snitches...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockasaurusmex View Post
        I'm out, Rafa said half the people were cops and the other half snitches...
        Which one was Rafa?
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          Which one was Rafa?
          Short Hispanic guy, wearing white capri shants, Forrest approved flip-flops and had a t-shirt on that read,
          "If sucking cock is wrong, I don't wanna be right!" and drives a red GT with a KB and 22 inch chrome Daytons...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Short Hispanic guy, wearing white capri shants, Forrest approved flip-flops and had a t-shirt on that read,
            "If sucking cock is wrong, I don't wanna be right!" and drives a red GT with a KB and 22 inch chrome Daytons...
            LOL, no, was he a cop or a snitch.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              LOL, no, was he a cop or a snitch.
              Judging by his t-shirt I'd have to say Cop, but I'll guess the latter since he's the one that gave me the info.

Comment

• hmmmmmm...WTF

Comment

Judging by his t-shirt I'd have to say Cop, but I'll guess the latter since he's the one that gave me the info.

Time to wake up someones new neighbors with a little drive by...

Comment

• I know these are gay and all but I am going to bring some to the next meet if I remember, I have a hard time with names and I think these would be great to put board names and real names with faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                      Time to wake up someones new neighbors with a little drive by...
                      You know I was just bullshittin, negro!!!

Comment

You know I was just bullshittin, negro!!!

whatever CockSuckerMex

bahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                          whatever CockSuckerMex
                          ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• So when is the next shindig? Might have to crash this mothafucka.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              So when is the next shindig? Might have to crash this mothafucka.
                              Looks like Oct 2nd

Comment

• Same place?
                                any thoughts on mixing up the places, like closer to dallas?

Comment

Working...
                                X