The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    If you ever show up to a gtg, I'm going to kick you square in the nuts.
    LOL, I've been to this one and you were there. It was a while back but I was in a silver GT500 with white88 and we got there a little late. Sat and talked with Kim and Christian for a bit, ate, and then headed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      LOL, I've been to this one and you were there. It was a while back but I was in a silver GT500 with white88 and we got there a little late. Sat and talked with Kim and Christian for a bit, ate, and then headed out.
      you think that changes things?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        you think that changes things?
        Nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Nah.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• How many were there? I went like a month ago and was totally disappointed since there were only 3 of us. However, I might go next month so long as the fox is good to roll.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              How many were there? I went like a month ago and was totally disappointed since there were only 3 of us. However, I might go next month so long as the fox is good to roll.
              4 and a wife.

Comment

• I was planning on going but I got called into some work shit, my job has been wack for the past few weeks ugh
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  4 and a wife.
                  sop

Originally posted by mach1 View Post
                  i was planning on going but i got called into some work shit, my job has been wack for the past few weeks ugh
                  sop

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    sop

sop
                    Also the talent from the last time wasn't there, I was very disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Also the talent from the last time wasn't there, I was very disappoint.
                      No offense man, but the talent was the only reason I stayed... sounds like we need to move this 10 miles north to bone daddy's in grapevine.

Stevo

Comment

• It is the first Wednesday again, anyone else planning to attend?

Comment

• I forgot, the holiday screwed me up. Im out on this one.

Comment

• October sounds like next chance we should try for....weather will be better too.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              October sounds like next chance we should try for....weather will be better too.
                              x2
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• X4

Comment

Working...
                                X