The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    We will do our thing no matter what, if you are spooked by our behavior you can sit at the bar and watch out of the corner of your eye while hoping no one notices that you're jerking off.
    I'm reasonably sure I could get one of the waitresses to handle the dirty work, freeing up my hands for drinking while trying to inconspicuously watch.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      I was in for Mixed Up, but out for twin peaks. Distance is basically the same, but traffic is a fucking nightmare on that side of DFW.
      Where are you coming from, 7pm shouldn't be bad at all, I work near there.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I was in for Mixed Up, but out for twin peaks. Distance is basically the same, but traffic is a fucking nightmare on that side of DFW.
        Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Shoot, if you are coming through on 30, hop on the PGBT for 10 mins and you are there. Either that, or jump up macarthur, but there's a few stop lights to get through.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I should be there, in the vert is a whole other question

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• man i wish.. just this one for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                man i wish.. just this one for now

Comment

• WTF did they do to those tailpipes? just leave GT turndowns on a cobra rear bumper?

Comment

WTF did they do to those tailpipes? just leave GT turndowns on a cobra rear bumper?
                    I think so.

Ive been itching to build a 1993 Cobra R clone, in drop top form.

Comment

• I updated the first post
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I should be there, in the vert is a whole other question
                        If I can get my rear tire fixed I might be there in the fox, but the tread is questionable for a shop to pull the tire and patch and I'm not looking to buy new tires just yet.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

I think so.

Ive been itching to build a 1993 Cobra R clone, in drop top form.
                        I'd trade my coupe for that.

I'm in tomorrow, just not sure if I'm driving the GT or the LX... likely the GT.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          South east of dallas. My two options are either downtown dallas, or 635, neither is that great an option.

Shoot, if you are coming through on 30, hop on the PGBT for 10 mins and you are there. Either that, or jump up macarthur, but there's a few stop lights to get through.
                          Fuck the toll roads with a rake. I will see how I feel tomorrow, been all over mesquite today, so I am fairly sick of traffic. Will give something definitive tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            shiiiiiit, now that you posted that, I want a triple white 88 GT vert with white prime 5 stars!!

I don't want that gay ass red shit they put on that car
                            Last edited by Silverback; 01-06-2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Im gonna be there. Never been to Twin Peaks before
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                And while his kidney stones pass,
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X