The Official DFWMustangs.net Monthly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taimigrrl87 View Post
    First of all, I kneel before no man, you kneel before me. Second of all, I don't have canckles. And lastly, really? Thats the best you can do? Put up or shut up, mofo.
    Prove it?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yup!

Comment

First of all, I kneel before no man, you kneel before me.
        You lying slut, don't cum in here acting like your fat ass has never been on your knees sucking on some dick. And if you haven't its because you have to get out of bed with a trapeze bar and can't get on your knees..
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You lying slut, don't cum in here acting like your fat ass has never been on your knees sucking on some dick. And if you haven't its because you have to get out of bed with a trapeze bar and can't get on your knees..
          I prefer pussy. Simple as that.

Comment

Ah, glad we cleared that up
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• edit: I didn't do my homework.
              Last edited by bird_dog0347; 02-13-2015, 08:38 AM.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Did anyone follow the link to her photobucket posted in the sam pack forum...
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  Did anyone follow the link to her photobucket posted in the sam pack forum...
                  No need to send you a pm then.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Oh.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'll just throw this up here:

Comment

• Is that Cruz Cranford?

I didn't know he was into...how do I word this...FAT BITCHES!
                        Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-13-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• How the hell am I just finding out about this meet? I've lived across the street for the last 3 years and now I'm moving, WTF...
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            How the hell am I just finding out about this meet? I've lived across the street for the last 3 years and now I'm moving, WTF...
                            I don't think it's happened for a while...since the weather has been shitty.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              I don't think it's happened for a while...since the DFWM members got too old and busy with life and shit.
                              Fixed it for you.

Comment

• LOL...that too! ...and I'm unfortunately subscribed there myself.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X