fort worth cruise meet up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fort worth cruise meet up

Just 12 days away. Wondering if we are meeting up anywhere or what. Shout out a plan
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
    Just 12 days away. Wondering if we are meeting up anywhere or what. Shout out a plan
    is the cruise am or pm on sunday? because there is no time or date on texasraceways web calendar. id be down to meet somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      is the cruise am or pm on sunday? because there is no time or date on texasraceways web calendar. id be down to meet somewhere.
      May 5th 2013 and October 6th, 2013. Both are at Texas Raceway and both are AM races. 10$ to get in, and 5$ to race. Gates open 10:00AM and racing starts around 11:00AM.

Comment

Last edited by turbostang; 04-29-2013 at 12:44 PM.
        turbostang is offline Report Post

Comment

Last edited by turbostang; 04-29-2013 at 12:44 PM.
          turbostang is offline Report Post
          What about that?

Comment

if the cruise is still going it will be in the morning. If its not on there web site that's fine. Gives us more track time. As long as they are open.

Comment

I called them a few times, finally got ahold of Maggie and she said its at nite but wasn't positive. I hope its not because then we don't get any dedicated track time and its just a regular sunday with an invite to mustangs of dfw really.

Comment

I called them a few times, finally got ahold of Maggie and she said its at nite but wasn't positive. I hope its not because then we don't get any dedicated track time and its just a regular sunday with an invite to mustangs of dfw really.
                Im betting the info was wrong and it will be in the morning

Comment

just got off the phone with "Maggie" from texas raceway and she did in fact say that it will be the morning of the 6th afterall. brooks im not trying to get in on your koolaid but there are a lot of people that need at least a week in advance to be off during the cruise so I felt like someone should call and

Comment

So where's the meet up spot?
                    01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

usually there are a few, since DFW is spread all over the place. I think personally a ft worth meet and a dallas meet to kennadale would be a good place to start. ill wait till this weekend and if no one wants to start a ft worth meet ill try to do so.

Comment

As far as the fort worth side goes I say the ihop off of bryant irvin is my choice

Comment

Working...
                        X