I'm surprised no one has said, Forest lane cruise Oct 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Went, very low turnout, but was there 1-2 hours before the rain came. Sat in the Burger King for 2 hours bullshittin with a buddy. I had a decent time anyways.
    That's cool Greg.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

This event is also being hurt by the 635 construction as well. There is a lot more local traffic on Forest and that makes it more difficult to cruise. The first few times there were a lot more vintage and collector cars cruisin the road and that was fun to watch. Still a cool event I will continue to attend.

Comment

Got out there at 7, saw exactly ONE old car in the area, a '40-41 Ford truck, and he was leaving. This was only about 15mins before the rain hit HARD. Took us nearly an hour to get the Cadillac back home. It was not too happy about driving through a foot of water around White Rock Lake.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Some of us are meeting again at the Carrollton sonic at 5 for tonights forrest lane cruise..
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
            Some of us are meeting again at the Carrollton sonic at 5 for tonights forrest lane cruise..
            Is this event going to be held more often than twice a year, or was last night a makeup for the rain last time?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Is this event going to be held more often than twice a year, or was last night a makeup for the rain last time?
              it was a make up date. Just twice a year is all for now.
              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
              X