Nortside of fort worth GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nortside of fort worth GTG?

Its been 3 years i have not been to a GTG i stay in the northside of fort worth by the stock yards.

I think there is one on Tuesdays.

Comment

We haven't had one in about a year or so... Tuesday nights theres a car meet that goes on at Montgomery Plaza. I haven't been in a few weeks, but I know that a few of us roll out to it every once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        We haven't had one in about a year or so... Tuesday nights theres a car meet that goes on at Montgomery Plaza. I haven't been in a few weeks, but I know that a few of us roll out to it every once and a while.
        What jeff said. Every tues. A pretty good mix of people and cars. Pretty basic rules no burn outs loud music things like that. Cops are pretty cool with us out there. Starts about 7 and ends around 10 or later. So come on out
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
          What jeff said. Every tues. A pretty good mix of people and cars. Pretty basic rules no burn outs loud music things like that. Cops are pretty cool with us out there. Starts about 7 and ends around 10 or later. So come on out
          I'll see if I can fix that!
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

cool ill see if i can roll out there

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
              I'll see if I can fix that!
              Hey look be nice now. U heard those back seat of cop cars sux. Lol
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
              X