Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I was speaking more to the driving.

But you brought it up. I am just gonna quote this here for when that single layer hood flies apart. Or are they just made that cheaply these days? I have only had 2 Harwood and neither looked that thin and both had framework.
    Oh the driving. Ah it was a short shot over the water. We just went around a couple of cars. Don't normally do that. As for the hood the 2 adjusters on each side I forget what you call them. I had to adjust them the other day. Did it once but I think with the vibration it's turning itself down and causing the hood to not be so tight. I just adjusted it again and it's back tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      Take the bait
      That's what I was saying to the Gar last night.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Those ugly pins you don't like, will be the only thing that keeps you from having thousands of dollars in body/glass damage when that thing lets go and flys up on the highway.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          Those ugly pins you don't like, will be the only thing that keeps you from having thousands of dollars in body/glass damage when that thing lets go and flys up on the highway.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I don't think that hood is latched down....
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              I don't think that hood is latched down....
              It is a quality hood that receives plenty of compliments. Besides, all hoods shift around when you are doing 100mph.
              Last edited by KBScobravert; 07-28-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

It is a quality hood that receives plenty of compliments. Besides, all hoods shift around when you are doing 100mph.
                it is for better airflow/cooling
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Stang View Post
                  I am new to Mustangs and just got my first Mustang. I am wanting to join a local club or join in on some meet ups. Anyone have a club they are a memeber of or recommend.

Jason
                  I`m a newbie here too! Looking for the same

Comment

I've been in the Mustang community for about 15 years and have yet to see a LOCAL club worth joining. You might join one of the bigger club (Mustangs of America, etc) but meh. I just build cars and hang out with cool people who have similar interests, fuck a club.
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      I've been in the Mustang community for about 15 years and have yet to see a LOCAL club worth joining. You might join one of the bigger club (Mustangs of America, etc) but meh. I just build cars and hang out with cool people who have similar interests, fuck a club.
                      I have always thought clubs were for ricers.... I couldn't even tell you what clubs do. Jerk each other off?

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                        I have always thought clubs were for ricers.... I couldn't even tell you what clubs do. Jerk each other off?
                        some do a lot of charitable events such as toy runs, and such.

I was in CFCC (camaro/firebird) and we held private auto-x events, charity car shows, etc.

I'd be leary now though, you saw what happened in WACO

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                          An ex girlfriend of mine has "held an office" with Red River Mustang Club for about 10 years. No telling how many she jerked off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

An ex girlfriend of mine has "held an office" with Red River Mustang Club for about 10 years. No telling how many she jerked off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Pics?

Comment

come to think of it i am in NTBC, but its really loosely based around facebook, but they do fun shit, like going to DKC, caravans. a bunch of photog's that will set up group photoshoots and solo rolling shots etc. but yeah we are all just car guys.

Comment

no, just the appropriate NTBC sticker located in the right location for other members to post a pic of my car in a "spotted" thread, without ever actually saying anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X