Good Guys Show This weekend (3/18-3/20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    Here's a few of mine with the new look. I was skeptical at first when it was just a photoshop, but I like it now that it's done....it got tons of attention this time out too....way more than I have in the past.
    Dave was telling me about it the other day. Looks kick ass man. I like the new look a lot.
    Last edited by gearhead78; 03-22-2011, 04:19 PM.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
    54 Olds 88 2dr HT
    12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

That car has worn a lot of "looks" over the years! I remember back when it was orange.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        Here's a few of mine with the new look. I was skeptical at first when it was just a photoshop, but I like it now that it's done....it got tons of attention this time out too....way more than I have in the past.
        I thought it looks killer. I always enjoy seeing your car. I'm also glad I got to look at The Green Mile, and the Orange Judge from here with the turbo.
        68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
        63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
        i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm really starting to like the new look on it, and anxious to finish out my plans....next will be the new hood and losing the rest of the gray.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
          X