No announcement yet.

Frisco, TX - 1st Sundays at Hooters Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our next car show event set for 08.07.11 is just around the corner. We will have some very special guests representing "Operation Sweet 16" in support of our U.S. soldiers and their families. Come get your dog tags made and get a close up look at the military Humvee on display. You will be able to have tags made for yourself and/or in honor of someone else. So before you head on out thinking about how hot it is right now, think also about how hot it is for our men and women serving our country every day in the middle east!

Last edited by SuperCPA; 07-13-2011, 07:57 PM.
    '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Join us with Operation Sweet 16 on August 7 at The 1st Sunday's Cruise Show at Hooters in Frisco! Operation Sweet 16 will have a real military humvee on-site and will be selling military dog tags and bracelets. Every penny benefits our U.S. Soldiers in financial need! http://operationsweet16.org/

'06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

I want to extend my genuine gratitude to everyone who attended, helped and pushed through this heat wave with us during our LSPBC car show at Hooters of Frisco on 08.07.11!! I am pleased to announce that because of you, $600.00 was raised and donated to Operation Sweet 16 for our soldiers in need! I am currently editing photos from the event and will be making them available for viewing soon
        '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

'06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Our next monthly LSPBC car show is this Sunday at Hooters of Frisco. We will be handing out free products from Meguiars to the first 100 entries. So far this year, we have raffled away more than $1000.00 in prizes and cash. Come join us to get your share of them plus some cold drinks, great food and comaraderie!

Last edited by SuperCPA; 08-31-2011, 01:33 PM.
            '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

It's a beautiful day and the break in the summer heat we have been asking for is finally here! We will be at Hooters of Frisco today begining at 1:00pm if you want to dust off the hot rod and come hang out with us.
              '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

We will be back at Hooters of Frisco this Sunday 10.02.11. The weather is forecasted to be absolutely perfect. Come out and join the fun with us!

'06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Working...
                X