No announcement yet.

We borrow money to loan it to Columbia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We borrow money to loan it to Columbia?

The U.S. Export-Import Bank, an independent agency of the federal government, is now planning a $2.84-billion loan for a massive project to expand and upgrade an oil refinery--in Cartagena, Colombia.

First of all, what the fuck is the US Export Import Bank? Second, why not loan it to build the refinery here in the US, thus creating jobs?
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Colombia

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Colombia
      Hey now, that guy has a 4.0 at UTA!!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It would be like referring to Texas as Texus

Comment

the war on drugs....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Colombia
            good thing F16 with my circuit design hasn't crashed!
            class joke
            {
            private:
            double Peas, Carrots;
            };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
              Lolz.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Lolz.
                They wouldn't know. It is on the rocket interface.
                class joke
                {
                private:
                double Peas, Carrots;
                };

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  the war on drugs....
                  Ain't goin' so well.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                    Ain't goin' so well.
                    Actually, extremely well. By design, to be precise. Drug dealers, manufacturers, smugglers, gangs making money and the governing bodies that created the "war" are making money.

Comment

The best part is that they get to sell the gasoline/fuel to us, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                        I'm more of a rocket scientist type myself......

Comment

After working in Colombia for the last 5 years, I'm all for it, we should drop Puerto Rico as a territory and pick up Colombia....Pump money into that country. Hell atleast make immigration easier on those folks. Only on the women though, I have met a many of Colombian men that were worthless.......
                          Once Immigrationis easier, I could run one hell of a badass titty bar filled with Colombians..

GOD i love those women. I will say there are bat shit crazy Jealous, but i still love em.

Oh and as for the war on drugs, Ehhh the Colombian Politicans are almost all in place after laundring thier Coke money.... thats why we now PAY farmers to "PLEASE not Grow Coca plants". the spray programs we have down there are almost all gone..

Hell Mexico takes the top Honors now for killings, kidnappings, drugs and other illegal activities

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                            After working in Colombia for the last 5 years, I'm all for it, hell we should drop Puerto Rico as a territory and pick up Colombia....Pump money into that country. Hell atleast make immigration easier on those folks. Only on the women though, I have met FEW COlombian men that were worth a shit.

Once Immigrationis easier, I could run one hell of a badass titty bar filled with Colombians..

GOD i love those women. I will say there are bat shit crazy Jealous, but i still love em.

Oh and as for the war on drugs, Ehhh the Colombian Politicans are almost all in place after laundring thier Coke money.... thats why we now PAY farmers to "PLEASE not Grow Coca plants". the spray programs we have down there are almost all gone..

Hell Mexico takes the top Honors now for killings, kidnappings, drugs and other illegal activities
                            Get me a freakin job out there!!!!!
                            (please)

Comment

Oh and that money is to ensure our foot hold in Colombia, Our only S. American Friends..

Comment

Working...
                              X