Finally going to get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Well, if you want to brag, go find a website full of people whose median household income is less than $50K. I don't know what to tell you. It isn't like all the people in this thread work at Wal mart.
    I never said they did just stating facts. Does this site have some ballers hell yea it does, but it also has it's share of broke dicks that just like to talk shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      I never said they did just stating facts. Does this site have some ballers hell yea it does, but it also has it's share of broke dicks that just like to talk shit.
      i think your problem arises when you come here bragging wanted us to be impressed with your not all that impressive salary.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i think your problem arises when you come here bragging wanted us to be impressed with your not all that impressive salary.

god bless.
        Bingo.

YAY!!! I'M MIDDLE CLASS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
          My phone doesn't have spell check.
          Sounds poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Bingo.

YAY!!! I'M MIDDLE CLASS!!!
            I'm lower class

Middle class is $250K+ a year and upper is 1 million+
            Originally posted by The King
            I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              Sounds poor.
              Because I am a poor person. I still use a bag phone. We all can't live with mommy and daddy forever like u.
              I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Because I am a poor person. I still use a bag phone. We all can't live with mommy and daddy forever like u.
                My mom's meatloaf kicks ass, though. I use a can and a string, sending texts is hard.

Comment

My mom's meatloaf kicks ass, though. I use a can and a string, sending texts is hard.
                  the nigga got a point about his moms meatloaf!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

LOL, can't compete with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      This. You want to be impressed? I am tax exempt on my income AND pay no property or school taxes on my place. Be impressed with that.

I can play this game too
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

LOL, can't compete with that one.
                        I haven't lived at home for a while anyways, LOL.

Comment

• first of all now days theres a lower-middle and upper middle class ... and the avg income is less than 50k... I was raised with 5 kids, and my dad made 3.35 a hr as a cook. 50 hr week. nuthin to show for it. except he worked a honest day. my brother made well over 100g a year and didnt have anything to show for it. The more ya make, the more ya spend, and when its all paid for, ya exwife gets more than half, of which you paid for all. If you cant make a living on 100k a year, your spoiled, cant disapline ya money, or your full of it...lol
                          http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g/P1010006.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by hellas98stang View Post
                            first of all now days theres a lower-middle and upper middle class ... and the avg income is less than 50k... I was raised with 5 kids, and my dad made 3.35 a hr as a cook. 50 hr week. nuthin to show for it. except he worked a honest day. my brother made well over 100g a year and didnt have anything to show for it. The more ya make, the more ya spend, and when its all paid for, ya exwife gets more than half, of which you paid for all. If you cant make a living on 100k a year, your spoiled, cant disapline ya money, or your full of it...lol

Comment

first of all now days theres a lower-middle and upper middle class ... and the avg income is less than 50k... I was raised with 5 kids, and my dad made 3.35 a hr as a cook. 50 hr week. nuthin to show for it. except he worked a honest day. my brother made well over 100g a year and didnt have anything to show for it. The more ya make, the more ya spend, and when its all paid for, ya exwife gets more than half, of which you paid for all. If you cant make a living on 100k a year, your spoiled, cant disapline ya money, or your full of it...lol
                              brb, head exploded.

Comment

Tell me you're in a hospital using Dragon software to type for you and you're stoned on morphine
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X